Hello Y'all

GoldenMotor.com

Cat Man

Aug 16, 2018
Hello,

My name is Darryl, but everyone calls me Cat. I'm from Bakersfield California USA. I had an accident that left my arms partially paralyzed and I can't pick up a motorcycle if it falls over so I built I motorized bicycle 2013.
At first I thought it was just going to be a toy that I would play with, but I really got the fever and I just love my girl Amelia. I've rebuilt her four times as I gained experience, and made improvements., But the last time was when some old b•tch in a Lexis ran me off the road, and kept going.
Her heart is in EZ Motorbike kit. She has Micargi Huntington frame. Lynn from MB Rebel has built my wheels, and they are next to indestructible. I spent almost a year building her. I spared no expense building her. Paid lots of attention to detail. Almost every nut and bolt is stainless steel that I hand polished. She has lots of chrome, but done tastefully.
I finished her 2 months ago and she had a few bugs first, but now she is just totally dependable and reliable, and absolutely fun to ride. I'm very proud of how she turned out and all the positive attention she gets from people and it just makes me feel so accomplished that I was the one who created her.
Alright well, I will quit rambling on now and want to thank you for allowing me to join the group and I hope to make many good friends here. Please take care and never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
IMG_20180815_182444.jpg
IMG_20180815_182735.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyler6357 and Dan