For Old Guys Only

GoldenMotor.com

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
That thing scared me before he every started it up, kinda of a formula 1
version of the bad guy's chariot in 'Ben Hur'.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Do any of the big three automakers make engines in the U.S.? Gone are the days when you can work on a ford, Chevy or dodge with all standard wrenches, all now have a lot of metric fasteners. My 50 ford and my 70 gmc have zero metric fasteners.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
The phrase "Politically Correct" comes to mind..............and it pisses the **** outa me.

(Hmmmm.....didn't realize that "pisses" was PC! )

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Time to make America Great again would you not say?

I'm just afraid that it will require more than most are willing to give. In my opinion, there's something inherently wrong with a society that 'needs' storage units to house all their 'stuff'. There's something wrong when a large portion of population thinks it's OK to sponge off the government. And, there's something wrong with a government that allows this. A helping hand is a great thing --- for a defined, short period of time. There are generations of some families that have sponged from the government.

To coin a phrase, "Culture, go heal thyself!"

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
In a recent storm, two trees came down on my place; one took out our power,
the other took out the water main. Wish I'd had that saw for the cleanup.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Wow "O". I guess your number came up on that one. Hope you get things up and runnin' soon. Be careful, lot's of folks seem to do stupid stuff under those kind of conditions.

Dan

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Everything's back in order now, Tin, but at the time I had to cut a hole in the carport
just to get out of the house. The trees had blocked both exits. One just knicked the
corner off the roof; the other tore up two fences.

Last edited: