Felt Cruiser Build......not for cruising

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scott, what speed are you gearing your bike for on the oval?

Your Preddie is going to rip around that little track! :D
Will be using the same gearing I was running at the last race in June at Grange.

Scot, did you mill the head to make it higher compression?
I didn't mill the head, but yes it has been milled at least .050" and is very high compression.

dnut

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Yes he did Greg.......and it's happened in a few of the past races as well. One race he had just overtaken me and took out his team mate (the guy narrating that vid) right in front of me and I shot through right between them. Things happen pretty fast when you're racing! Those are fast little motorcycles for being only 50cc.

Gonna put her to the test again this week end at Willow Springs on a 1/4mile oval, after doing a little tightening of some engine tolerances.

Should be a blast!

dnut
DAT PISTON.
How do you keep it so clean? I know you're 4 stroke and all but that must be a pretty lean burn to keep it that clean...

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
DAT PISTON.
How do you keep it so clean? I know you're 4 stroke and all but that must be a pretty lean burn to keep it that clean...
I honestly can't say, but I think it may have something to do with running 110 octane race fuel and the fact that it's about 13:1 compression ratio. Occasionally I'll add a little nitro to piss other racers off.....and that's all I got. I am truly amazed how clean this engine burns.....truly. And it's not running lean at all.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Motorized Race Bicycles? That is what this bike is and it will race again October 19th at Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley, Ca.

This bike fears nothing and it ain't afraid of no wolf, lol.

laff

#3........the incredible hulk aka "Bixby"

laff

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Wolf?
Ya gotta beat Blayze and Shane from Affordable Go Karts.
Not to mention headtrama on his fast Briggs and the new 200 CC from Arrow Motorized Cycles.

Don't know if Jake Busey will have his 200 CC finished by then.

Then you got Christophe and Ryan on some fast Tomahawk Nopeds.

Yeah, you got that Joker Machine trophy locked up. .......
I might as well have your name engraved on that black anodized billet trophy right now! :D

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wolf?
Ya gotta beat Blayze and Shane from Affordable Go Karts.
Not to mention headtrama on his fast Briggs and the new 200 CC from Arrow Motorized Cycles.

Don't know if Jake Busey will have his 200 CC finished by then.

Then you got Christophe and Ryan on some fast Tomahawk Nopeds.

Yeah, you got that Joker Machine trophy locked up. .......
I might as well have your name engraved on that black anodized billet trophy right now! :D
I wasn't talking about me.....I was speaking for my bike only. But come to think of it, I'm feeling confident and know it's gonna be a well fought race. Unless Kenny Roberts is racing for Jeff........no one is gonna dominate this race.....lmao

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I wasn't talking about me.....I was speaking for my bike only. But come to think of it, I'm feeling confident and know it's gonna be a well fought race. Unless Kenny Roberts is racing for Jeff........no one is gonna dominate this race.....lmao
Going to be some very hard fought exciting racing!

The plan is to have T shirts for this race too if the silk screen guy will return a call.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
do they come in yellow red and green???

great shirt !!!!! and the trophies wow!!

i can tell the participants are really getting it on

wish i could be there

ride safe

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Today.....took the bike out for a ride today, first time out since last race day a couple weeks ago. Had a fast fun ride over to my folks house turning up to 8,160rpm and hitting 58.1mph.

Also got a serious offer on this bike......$4,000. Told him I'm not selling it and he said he'll buy a replica that will be approximately $3,500. I think that's a pretty good deal and a lot of bike for the money.

So much fun to ride and race this little Felt 212cc motor assisted bicycle ;)

.wee.

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi scotto
what do you think?????
between your serious offer-an occassional interested person-
and what ccc is trying to figure out???
do you think there is a sustainable business with these bikes --yours, cccs, pats, crazy horse, silver state and other concept designs

I am trying to investigate for Europe where legal restrictions are lorded over by the polite aka popo which are very stict - but still- with the proper procedures-money- manufacture could be accomplished?? or would interested persons rather buy a new or older motorcycle or moped and go from there ---retro mentality