EZR's 2nd full suspension Project

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Just to let you know Dean rebuilt the shock and this made the bike's rear suspension handle completely different. It works perfect now. Dean will be riding it next time!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I love the bike.

I would try a beach cruiser frame. Ride that baby up and down the coast all day!:D

Good to live in Bay Area, California.
Just be careful if you have fenders. My friend got launched at 20mph. I can't imagine getting launched over the bars at 40+.

pO0n RaiD3R

Oct 22, 2008
Bay Area, California
Good to know about the fenders. Im still going to keep them on my bike just cuz it completes the look very well. Do you know what went wrong that made him flip? Im not going over any curbs or annything big. Just beach cruising.^5

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Looks is the last thing to worry about on a minimalist machine like a bicycle or motorized bike. You need efficiency so much that a lot of extra pieces are harmful to the final product. This whole thread is about a very simple and efficient designed frame that works very well, but is unorthodox. If the designer creator, Dean had tried to make it look like the ever popular cruiser it would not work as well and would double the weight of the frame. To me this is a more classic and beautiful design than the cruiser ever was. I can see the need in a commuter for fenders but you better make them stay in place and check them often so they do not make a crash.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Full Suspension Bike Update

Here's the latest updates on the bike. Reconfigured Rear Suspension and gearing.
(64 tooth rear sprocket) Top speed is in the high twenties.

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Wow, did that turn out nice. I have some stainless steel paint, it says it has real SS in the can. What I am getting at is that bike would look good with that paint on there. It has a satin finish, but most of all it is indestructible. Just an idea. Have fun, Dave