Denver Area Ride X - Saturday August 11th

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Hello again fellow Colorado riders my apologies for not scheduling a ride during July, between a wedding and a heavy work load there was just no time to I could spare. Now that everything is back to normal, it's time to meet up and ride again! Hopefully everyone can make this cruise... for some good views, lunch, and maybe a beer; "sounds good to me". I know it's a little short notice but not that short. Let me know who's in (^).

Frank

Saturday August 11th @ 11:30am
Berkeley Rec. Parking lot

r.ly. r.ly. r.ly.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'll probably do this one too. What's the planned route?
Maybe this time I'll get some decent video. I think I've figured out this stupid camera.
I've been doing some practice stuff and the vids are looking okay.

Tom

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
outside chance i will be bringing 2 more riders...my buddy from the last ride and a new rider....building his chinagirl bike today... if i get it broken in by the weekend ill see if he wants to go....wee.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I will try to make it. I need some fun.. All work and no play makes for a dull boy.. I can not have that. I need some fun..
Duane,
You are a dull boy. Now get out here and ride with us. We'll fix you right up.
I might even buy you a beer. How's that? :)

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
So what? We only have four commited for Saturday? Frank, Van, Me and Maybe Duane?
Van might have two but unsure. Hmmm. Where is everyone? I'm buying the beer :)

Tom

webeneo1

Apr 17, 2012
Denver
I'll probably do this one too. What's the planned route?
Maybe this time I'll get some decent video. I think I've figured out this stupid camera.
I've been doing some practice stuff and the vids are looking okay.

Tom
I'll be there because it's a mystery route.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
the newb is prob out (wifey said he cant go play with the boys sux) nyle said he is in...ill be turnin wrenches like crazy tomorrow to make sure my 2 stroke and my 4 stroke are ready...oi i need to grow another set of arms.....i wonder what ever happened to bandito...or the other guys ive seen and talked to...meh eventually they will make their presence known

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Fun ride.. A couple of minor break downs.. .. But still.. A very fun ride.. . I really enjoyed the lunch !! I love Italian food and PaPaRox rocks !!! Excellent !! Yum !!! Hopefully for the next ride I will have my new gear box finished !!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry guys. No video. I have a few minutes of the downtown part but all the great trail footage won't download. I thought it was my antique computer but I tried to load it on my wife's machine and got the same message: "Data is corrupted unable to download from this device" It looked great on the camera but it wouldn't transfer from the camera to computer.
Real sorry. I'm a better mechanic than a videographer. What's so darn frustrating is that all the other vids I do turn out good. It's just our rides that seem to be jinxed.

Tom

webeneo1

Apr 17, 2012
Denver
I was really looking forward to some video but sense it not happing I will settle to see the boys next ride.

Last edited: