Denver Area Ride VII - Saturday April 28th

GoldenMotor.com

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
Re: Denver Area Ride VII - Saturday April 7th

Bummer, I'm working that Saturday.....wish we could do these on Sundays.

Andrewflores, if I ever get a chance to go up to Denver for a ride you are welcome to ride with me. I can fit extra bikes on my new bike rack.

I'm stoked, I just purchased a reed valve intake kit for my next build. It'll be on another Schwinn Searcher but will have a pirate cycle high compression head on a PK80, shift kit setup for low end torque/mountain climbing and not top speed, poo-poo pipe to keep things quiet, and possibly a nuvini hub---not sure about that one...too much hassle getting the wheel built.

Last edited:

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

Is everyone becoming solitary riders again or what....? At the very least say your not going so we know your still kicking. (^)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

I'm still kicking but have some things going on that might keep me closer to home. I'm always there early so if I'm not there when you're ready to leave, don't wait on me.

Tom

mdlee1958

Feb 22, 2009
Fort Collins, Colorado

Am scrambling to figure out a way to get down there for the ride. Am not so sure I want to ride all the way from FC and then ride around Denver. Am trying to make a combined "house hunting"/DAR trip all into one.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

Hey Mdlee,

So far those going are....

Will, George, myself, and new comer Mark. I have a list of phone numbers that I can call this weekend to see who else might be interested. I know that Van & Dave, also Tom have things going on that weekend that may prevent them from going. We'll see who responds over the next few days, I might just have to reschedule for later in April so the other members can plan ahead for the ride. I've been looking forward to a group ride, it's just been my friend and myself for the last few months.

Frank

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

We got a newbie to add to the DAR list. I built a MB for a long time friend of mine yesterday and he is extremely excited, and ready to roll. He's already asking me "where can I get this and where can I get that". He'll more than likely be joining us for the scheduled rides from here on out...

Frank

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO

cant get anyone to cover for my shift :-|| hopefully the next one plus side did get my truck working .

take lots of pics for me and be safe out their guys .

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

cant get anyone to cover for my shift :-|| hopefully the next one plus side did get my truck working .

take lots of pics for me and be safe out their guys .
Yeah I think that this one is gonna have to be rescheduled for a different Saturday. There will be less then half of us going, which would constitute a reschedule.

Whats a good day for everyone???

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado

April 14th works for me. Should have my new ride completed by then.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

I rescheduled the cruise for April 28. Hopefully we can get some of you guys out and about this time. There are a few of us riding today, we'll see how this one turns out.

webeneo1

Apr 17, 2012
Denver

Hay everyone,
I'm new to MB and very close to finishing my first build. It's a 26" Cruser with a 49cc 4 stroke.
I'm located in Lakewood Co and would really like to try a shakedown ride with the gang.
I will be watching this thread for more info on the April 28 GTG.
Feel free to email or IM me.
Mark

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Welcome to the forum and to the Denver Area Riders. Keep watching this thread for updates and news about us. Good to see more area builders joining us.

You might want to consider posting an introduction in the 'Introduce Yourself' section so everyone will see it. Typically the majority will ignore local news and events.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

Hay everyone,
I'm new to MB and very close to finishing my first build. It's a 26" Cruser with a 49cc 4 stroke.
I'm located in Lakewood Co and would really like to try a shakedown ride with the gang.
I will be watching this thread for more info on the April 28 GTG.
Feel free to email or IM me.
Mark
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. Glad that you decided to join us... I like that there are more people are coming out in the Denver area. We are scattered all over the city and there is a couple of my friends that live near you. Please stay tuned to this thread so you can definitely join us for the rides this season.

Frank

webeneo1

Apr 17, 2012
Denver
OK I'm now on the map.
Jeez only 7 in the Denver area?
Maybe we can add some this year.

Last edited: