GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
OK I'm now on the map.
Jeez only 7 in the Denver area?
Maybe we can add some this year.
There are a lot more riders out there the we think, some of the members on here haven't put themselves on the map or they prefer to not be on it. I've been doing this for a while now and I just found out the other day that there is a person with a MB just around the corner from me, goes to show. Either way we average anywhere from 7 - 15 riders. This year should be better I hope we get some old faces out there with us.

diesel278

Apr 6, 2012
Boulder,Co
Just finished my first build and would love to hang out with other builders/riders. can't wait, but if some one could Pm me the info i would appreicate it. new to the area and might need directions from Aurora
thanks again and i'll see you guys there
Scott

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Just finished my first build and would love to hang out with other builders/riders. can't wait, but if some one could Pm me the info i would appreicate it. new to the area and might need directions from Aurora
thanks again and i'll see you guys there
Scott
Hi there Scott, Welcome to the Denver area as well as the forum. It's always good to meet and ride with other people. When you access the Denver thread it will tell you all you need. Looking forward to meeting up!

Frank

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
This should be a good start to a new season if the weather holds up this Saturday. The forecast says it's supposed to rain on Saturday, but only isolated showers nothing to serious I hope. Who know's it can change before then.

So far those coming that I know of are :

Me, Will, Tom, Andrew, Kenny, new guy Mark, new guy Mark (not a typo), new guy Scott... Still waiting to hear from George, Van & Dave, Duane, MdLee, and new guy Kannonball13. If they are a go then we should have 13 or 14 riders out there. Hopefully they chime in and show up (^)

diesel278

Apr 6, 2012
Boulder,Co
This should be a good start to a new season if the weather holds up this Saturday. The forecast says it's supposed to rain on Saturday, but only isolated showers nothing to serious I hope. Who know's it can change before then.

So far those coming that I know of are :

Me, Will, Tom, Andrew, Kenny, new guy Mark, new guy Mark (not a typo), new guy Scott... Still waiting to hear from George, Van & Dave, Duane, MdLee, and new guy Kannonball13. If they are a go then we should have 13 or 14 riders out there. Hopefully they chime in and show up (^)
new guy scott needs directions to Berkely park rec centre. as far as google is concerned we're all meeting up in Cali

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You guys are gonna have to slow down and wait for me if I bring the chopper. I've been trying it on trails and it doesn't like curves. Don't worry about it. I'll catch up, eventually. :) That is IF, I can make this thing fit on my bike carrier. Long wheelbase, it sticks out the sides of my pickup.
Rain? That's what ponchos are for.
Tom

KANNONBALL13

Apr 10, 2012
Loveland Colorado
Just marked on the map! I will be riding in Fort Collins on Thursday/ and Friday I will be riding to Grimm Brewery if anyone is interested. Thursday will be after 3pm, and Friday will be from 11-2pm

KANNONBALL13

Apr 10, 2012
Loveland Colorado
Well I was thinking we could meet at noon @Harmony and Timberline and ride in to Loveland to the Grimm Brewery? I will need to rap things up at 230pm (need to get the boys from school) Thoughts?

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
steampunk your exhaust cant be that bad mines just muffled out by a brigs lawn mower muffler its quet just wish it was a little more stealthy

so weather claims its going to be cloudy on saturday i can live with clouds and sun