Custom Built Frame, Fork and Tank - Set up for Harbor Freight 212

GoldenMotor.com

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
Frame, fork, headset, crankset, chain tensioner (already set up), and pedals all for sale in one complete bundle... Custom build frame and tank made by CulverCityClassics. Great suspension fork, and a wide set of cranks that will easily clear a 212cc predator. Frame already set up for the harbor freight, with all brackets and mounting plate.

Price is 600, or best offer- you pay shipping or could bring it to next so-cal race if you'll be there.

An extra 85 bucks if you want it powder coated any color!

-Iceman

.wee.

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I wanna see you in my office Jeff......now! Seriously.....

You can't give hand built bikes of that caliber away for that cheap......your talent doesn't warrant that. $1,200 or best offer would be a great deal on that set-up and you know it.......now step into my office! I'm just gonna slap a little sense into to you....honest.

Reeeeeally?

wolf-jr

Feb 17, 2012
Culver City
He's trying to get rid of it and onto the next project.. lol

I'll go tell him to step into your office Scotto... PLEASE slap some sense into him... haha

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
how lucky can a guy get? you guy's are great friend's and i'am at a loss of word's... god bless all of you. on this father's day. true friend's are hard to find and i got some new one's. frame or not. dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
sure seem's that way. i am one lucky guy! im going to buy some lotto tickets. jeff,mona, iceman,icegirl,scott,andy norm&jennifer are good friend's. frame or not!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
You are a good friend too Dennis. I must say I have met some really good people on this site. We come together and race, we help each other out and we really have no alternative motive but to have fun and act real. In this day and time it’s hard to find those kind of people.

I am going to re-do the tank mounts and clean it up a bit. I have the oil catch can and some bars for it too. Let me know if you need other items for the bike. You said you have a motor…I think we should bore it out for that small block 3 inch piston for some real fun…

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Great deals for Dennis,he sure must be a great guy.Congrats on your new bike!
Dennis is a great guy indeed.....he is really too generous for words and I can only thank him for that! Thank you Dennis bro!!! And thanks to the Wolf Pack for being the coolest people too race and assosciate with on the race circuits! A hard bunch to beat. The whole race scene here is full of great people and everyone is helpful. AGK, Baird, CCC, Dennis, Richard (JM), Neil, Norm (VMB), Mag and Flying dutchman, the Rust Bros (AMC), just to name a few and that's just scratching the surface.

THANKS !

Fellow racer......#3
scotto-

Last edited: