Crash proof Motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

FreeWheeler

Jun 22, 2010
Maryland
Rats... I really wanted to see what the heads-up-display showed.
Tom
It probably went like this: "All Clear,Proceed" Crash Bang Ouch "Collision in Progress";)

Or this: "All Clear" Crash Bang Ouch "Error: Accelerometer Overload - system unavailable";)

Last edited:

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Anyone ever notice the disclaimer at the end of the BMW commercial for their crash avoidance system?

"The accident avoidance system is not a substitute for attentive driving."

laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Reminds me of the old story about the guy who bought a custom van back in the 70s. It was his first vehicle with cruise control...And you've heard the rest of the story :)
Tom

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I was watching a documentary of Winnebago on T.V., and according to them a woman did exactly that, sued, and won. Apparently they now have warning label stating that you must not get out of the driver's seat while the vehicle is in motion, or similar to that effect.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I was watching a documentary of Winnebago on T.V., and according to them a woman did exactly that, sued, and won. Apparently they now have warning label stating that you must not get out of the driver's seat while the vehicle is in motion, or similar to that effect.
I don't know what documentary you were watching, or was dreaming about..but that story was put out by tort reformers and the media bought every bit of it....do a little research...and dream on.

I follow your posts (both sites) giving advise to others and feel like you have it together, but you let me down on this one.

Last edited: