Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
Nice write up. It always makes me happy when the media writes positive articles about bicycles.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
And you never know who else will show up....ya just never know? ;).fly
Well Dave Reams came from Georgia this year. You'd surely be the one who came the longest distance & I assure you that you'll have a great time. Fly here & I have spare bikes you can ride and you can stay here at my place.
Jay.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Calander marked... Hey JB any ladies going that ride?? I should have mine and the mrs. bikes done by then...last week She was saying she wants to go on a ride this year. I got her all wound up to build up her 53 spitfire now she cant wait for spring to hop on bikes and get away from the kids.

Cheers

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
chainmaker, thats sounds great. I know this applies to the rally, the more the merrier. I hope I can make it, i don't know for sure but my calender is marked anyways!

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Calander marked... Hey JB any ladies going that ride?? I should have mine and the mrs. bikes done by then...last week She was saying she wants to go on a ride this year. I got her all wound up to build up her 53 spitfire now she cant wait for spring to hop on bikes and get away from the kids.

Cheers
Taco & his wife come & she rides. Barb was here on her Whizzer. I'm building a tandem with a HF so my wife (who doesn't ride) will have to ride with me. There were a few other ladies riding last year. There were over 70 people here so she'll blend right in. it seems to get bigger every year (^). First Weekend in August.

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
ATTENTION! Anyone who can pick up a fellow MBer from Shawnee, KS, I would be so grateful. I might even be able to pay for your troubles. If you live west of there and are crossing or willing to detour there, well, that would be great. I want to go to the rally really bad but unfortunately, my parents don't support my hobby as much as I would like and it looks like they will not take me. Ideally, I would like to bring my bike but if that will just not work, a simple ride would work. Please consider helping me, I'm a good person without any transportation. I won't annoy you too much. ;) Thanks.

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
That just might work, half both ways? How much is that? I'd be more than happy to do that if your willing. But let's give it some time just in cause someone can pick me up....It will save money all around.

KilroyCD

Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster County, PA
Vista, I would be willing to chip in as well. Check prices with Greyhound or any other bus line. Also, this far out you might get comparable pricing on airfare with some of the discount-rate airlines.