candidacy for president

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I not so proudly announce my candidacy for president of America. Whats the worst that can happen?

(will be my slogan. 'cause "whats this button do?" and "even dead people vote for him" did not test well)

As your president, I will continue to agree with every thing you think and not raise taxes, offer free healthcare while not raising taxes while continuing to do all we do and not do any thing different. All the while doing every thing different from what has been done, just differently.

While I agree with every body, every where, on every thing, I will stand by your opinion as long as every one agrees with you and then only bail on you as serves me and my shaky platform. I can not post the acronym that the "shaky" platform, forms as it would just be stared out here, but you get or may infer your own. Or, works for me.

Vote and vote often. Whats the worst that can happen?

Or; He can't do any worse...

I am printing bumper stickers as we speak.

Vote Dan, He has the plan, sort of....

Last edited:

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
I'd vote for you if I could. :) As long as you're for striking all taxes on bicycle motors from the import point on, I think you'll have a good showing in the polls.

You'd get a lot of people mad, but you could erase the deficit by taxing every cylinder after the 4th in all new cars, unless the purchaser could prove they needed the additional power.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Just don't vote using your real name. (Is that sort of support that I am counting on)

Also, we will be abolishing all federal MB cc and speed guidelines. Later invading any countries that do impose such. On MBs of course.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I'll vote for ya! Your awesome, your better than a superhero, your..........A SUPERMODERATOR. SUPER MODERATOR DAN, WE SALUTE YOU!. :) (as the crowd goes wild in support)

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
You'll be running against me, though (as a most honorable opponent I assure you). Every election term, I run as a word-of-mouth write-in candidate. I only got about five votes when Obama was elected. So next time I will need to hype more. If I ever do actually get elected, I plan to hire genuine, respected experts in whatever fields are required to help me out. Heaven forbid, if I find myself in office I'd like to try to be a really good president. If it means delegating a bit, I'll try to find people who know what the %#^%# they're doing.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Growing up, I was told not to do a lot of things, but this thread brings two to mind:

Never go full ******, and don't become a politician!

Ofc, together, they are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Thanks for the thread! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i'll be you VP, my MB runs on recycled hot air from al gores private jet exhaust. and i have an unlimited supply of intelligence off set credits to trade for votes.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ya know, by all rights I should delete this thread because it violates our rule against political content...but, in all honesty, Dan is probably the 'LEAST' political person I know so, guess I'll let it ride :)
Tom

In fact, I'll probably vote for him.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
On public transportation, I will be forming a committee to investigate the proposal of looking in to the matter of one day considering the possibility of proposing the option of forming a committee to investigate this matter further. If deemed prudent at that juncture to proceed. We will of course, as always endeavor to persevere in these trying times while continuing in our grand tradition and manor but doing every thing, entirely different.

.flg.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Tom.

I should add that on immediateness of being "duly" elected, I will be going on a long vacation and there-by doing very little harm until the next debacle when I will of course be unavailable for comment as I am diligently absent from any proceedings but assure the citizenry that I not only feel their pain, I am consumed with solving this situation as if it were over and can be prevented in the future while continually blaming the other party.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
That seems wonderful, sir !

We can look forward with a positive note hoping for beneficial change!

Excellent !

I can sleep soundly tonight.

Thank you.

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Whew! Glad that finally someone is serious about our public transportation lol. rotfl Dan is brilliant!! I'll vote, change ID and vote again.

Last edited: