CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

GoldenMotor.com

Why is it so hard to pedel and turn the engine over?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Roy

Sep 24, 2018
Hey everyone I have a brand new cruiser only got the engine to turn over once because the bike is so hard to Pedel once i let go of the clutch. The bike will just skid or the piston will pump real slow maybe twice max. It is extremely hard to move the tire. Every thing else is connected fine and brand new so the engine can’t be siezed or am I wrong? This is my first time owning one of these bikes I would appreciate any help I can get thank you.

Attachments

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
that should be a 7-speed bike - shift to your biggest gear in back and get up to about10mph before EASING out the clutch

Reactions: Dan

Roy

Sep 24, 2018
No that’s no what’s going on I know about the gears on the bike, but the motor is just physically really hard to turn to the point we’re the bike just skids when I let go of the clutch to start the bike

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
try it with spark plug out - if still hard to turn, check chain area and look for things that may rub

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey everyone I have a brand new cruiser only got the engine to turn over once because the bike is so hard to Pedel once i let go of the clutch. The bike will just skid or the piston will pump real slow maybe twice max. It is extremely hard to move the tire. Every thing else is connected fine and brand new so the engine can’t be siezed or am I wrong? This is my first time owning one of these bikes I would appreciate any help I can get thank you.
Any luck, Roy?

I've had em do the skid, start thing first start and it was fine after. (just say'n)