GoldenMotor.com

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Concerning the rag joint sprocket issue it seems that you are missing the arched metal backing plates to make the "rubber sandwich". You can look up the parts on one of the vendors' sites to see what is missing.

Reactions: user51920

user51920

May 12, 2018
Well, I'm sorry to tell you that your bike is going to break in half. You have cut out part of the frame. This is a serious safety issue as your frame is sure to fail. You don't want that to happen at 5 mph let alone 30 mph.

I hope some other members will back me up here so you don't think I'm some random nut.
perhaps some kind of welded brace is planned for frame, but I don't see a problem with fitting the sprocket unless the rest of the rag joint got lost somewhere - didn't sound like either of the rubbers were in it at all
Alright I'm back everyone, welp i'm glad to say with the help from one of my relatives who is an experienced mechanic for over 40+ years he got the sprocket perfectly fit, for him it was a piece of cake, still took a while to install but a lot less time than I did. We made sure it was centered perfectly. Now i'm installing the chain and just got the throttle cable, gas tank and clutch to install.

And BTW I will be getting someone welding the bike down the line so don't worry guys .weld

I Ride With Pride & Die With Pride
-Amir

user51920

May 12, 2018
Concerning the rag joint sprocket issue it seems that you are missing the arched metal backing plates to make the "rubber sandwich". You can look up the parts on one of the vendors' sites to see what is missing.
I had it it just I didn't connect it in the video yet... Now it's all good tho just like I mentioned above.

Thanks for the help tho Chaz. :)