Bianchi Milano 4 stroke shift build

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
MaxPower
I just thought of one more thing the shift kit that SBP has developed is for 2.5hp the Super Titan has 3hp that may be to much power for the free wheel so that is something that may need to be upgraded if that is possible
Really, can you prove that the Super Titan makes 3 HP?
Dax never came up with any evidence of how his Super Titan made a half horsepower more than the regular Titan which is just a Huasheng with his sticker on it.

Titans, Huashengs and the GX Honda all make around 2 HP or less in the real world

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Really, can you prove that the Super Titan makes 3 HP?
I've questioned that too but we'll just have to trust dax. Even if a video was made with both the super titan and titan hooked up to dyno you would still have to trust that the results weren't tampered with.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I've questioned that too but we'll just have to trust dax. Even if a video was made with both the super titan and titan hooked up to dyno you would still have to trust that the results weren't tampered with.
Dax said the Super Titan made half HP more with better porting and higher compression.
That should be easy to prove.

http://motorbicycling.com/f23/super-titan-here-now-24638.html

Hi skyl4rk ,
Porting is better and compression is bumped up. Also has additional oiling grooves. I can tell you this.. It will out run HONDA GXH50. Super Titan is Super !!! Enjoy the ride..

Last edited:

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
here's the latest from terry;

OK
1. Looks like my supplier is only going to bring in 5/8 shaft engines and kits I will ask if they are going to bring any tappered shaft in. It may end up that the only tapered shaft for sale with have to come from thatsdax.
2. Supplier is not bringing The 4G for tappered shaft in but they did say they where going to get parts for them so I will have to ask about this as well
3.The shift kit is $190 and $15 shipping
I will email you what I find out tomorrow

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
here's the latest from terry;

OK
1. Looks like my supplier is only going to bring in 5/8 shaft engines and kits I will ask if they are going to bring any tappered shaft in. It may end up that the only tapered shaft for sale with have to come from thatsdax.
2. Supplier is not bringing The 4G for tappered shaft in but they did say they where going to get parts for them so I will have to ask about this as well
3.The shift kit is $190 and $15 shipping
I will email you what I find out tomorrow
The tapperd shaft 4G is not coming... only the 5/8.

HI,

We looked into making a crankshaft extension to adapt the tapered shaft motors to
5/8" to use with the Q-Matic drive, however the majority of suppliers have decided to drop the tapered shaft motor from their product line. Due to small quanities of the tapered shaft motors, we cancelled our plans to make the adapter.

I think issues with the small tapered clutch and the lack of a flywheel key prompted many to switch back to the 5/8" shaft.

Have fun,

Last edited:

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
o poo..... I don't know what I want to do now. I wish the 5/8" 4g wasn't s***. Maybe I should go with a 2-stroke shift kit. Are the new 5/8" 4g's redesigned or the same crappy bushing design? at least the one way bearing problem was taken care of.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
o poo..... I don't know what I want to do now. I wish the 5/8" 4g wasn't s***. Maybe I should go with a 2-stroke shift kit. Are the new 5/8" 4g's redesigned or the same crappy bushing design? at least the one way bearing problem was taken care of.
Hi Max
I have been told that all the issues with the earlier 5/8 4G's have been address but they will still be using the CC bushing. They have done something to improve it I can't tell you what they have done, just that they have done something I wish I knew more
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Max
I know this makes no difference to you right now but I have a new supplier he has made an order with Grubee inc. for the 5:1 ratio 4G but they are 3 months or more away. So the 5:1 will be here once again, that is the only good news I have I wish I could do better.
Terry

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Waiting for a kit is killing me. I doubt the bike will be done before 4/16. No way I'll have it broke in by then. I think It will be worth the wait though. Anyone have experience with the diaphragm type carburetor for the HS engine?