Alternate 50cc 4-stroke engine list

GoldenMotor.com

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Re: Alternate 4-stroke engine list

Hey Joe. what are ya doing?? When are you going to make it Run Mr. ?? I want see this thing go..
Good Morning
Helmutt

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

For those of you interested in a 4-stroke 50cc V-Twin engine, well after some extensive OCD'ing / searching the net for 50cc 4-stroke engines I came across this 50cc V-Twin engine produced by Chinese Manufacturer Hensim. I don't know of any suppliers or current USA importers of this engine.

This engine was designed and used on the 50cc mini motorcycle which is a mini clone of a Harley V-Rod.

Hensim 50cc V-Twin 4 Stroke

I couldn't find detailed information as to this engine being a two cylinder v-twin or a faux v-twin single cylinder.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ

Very Kewl! So each cylinder is 25 cc's I love it(^)
Well I hate Burst that bubble cause if it truly was a functioning V-twin,at 25cc per cylinder this would be pretty dammed Bosa Nova.. But it is not.. Sorry,But If look hard the back cylinder it is a Dummy!!! The back actually is the air cleaner.. and the front cylinder is the functioning 50cc all by it's self... Although haveing thrown this wet blanket, I will state it almost had me fooled.. untill i keep looking at the Single Carb feeding only feeding the front cyclinder,Plus I read further down and it confirms this fact.. Sorry, It's a fake but a dammed good one.. And certainly stage worthy..
Helmutt the spoiler??

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

Here's an updated post for those interested in sellers of these types of 4-stroke ATV / Dirtbike / Pitbike / Monkey Bike / Honda Mini Trail 50's / engines!

Is there a link to where these motors can be purchased?
D4NK, welcome to the forum below I'll list a few posts you can read.

As for the the engines you can google this in the search, ATV Dirtbike & Pitbike Honda crf-50 engines you'll be amazed at how many online retailers there are.

Here's the first of many

I have 2 of these engines in Link below
Loncin Engine - 110cc Dirt Bike - $139 SPECIAL 70cc Engine Complete - Full Auto - No Reverse - $139.00 - HighRpmRacer.com

Engines - Lifan 50-150 Engines - TBolt USA, LLC

Pit Bike Engines: Gpx engines, Lifan Engines, YX Engines for pit bikes for sale.

pit bike motors, ct70, trail 70, pit bikes, pit bike, mini trail, and engines, lifan, gpx jialing, zongshen, daytona

Engines - CHPMOTO - Pit Bike, Engine And Part Manufacturer.

sgr-usa.com

Pit Bike Motors - GPX, YX, Lifan Engines For Pit Bikes & Mini Bikes - Airborn Racing Pit Bike Parts

Stock Engines
Orion Pit Bikes

Race Engines
Orion Pit Bikes

ENGINES

Pit Bike Parts, CRF50 Parts, KLX110 Parts, Chinese Dirt Bike Parts, SSR Pit Bike Part, Pitster Pro Dirt Bike Parts, Mini Bike Parts, pit bike motor, zongshen engine, lifan motor, lo

This next engine is an all in one, it has the pedals built into the engine.
I have one of these engines.
Call John Dikov for price of this engine, it's used on the Lazer 50cc True Pedal Moped. Buy the complete moped and scavenge the parts for your very own one of a kind motorized bicycle build, or just order the engine alone!
Motorino 50cc moped, Lazer moped is a classic moped just like the Tomos moped but at a major discount

Here's a closeup pic of my pedal engine it's a Chinese clone Honda crf 50cc horizontal 4-stroke. Same engine that John at Valley Scooters sells!

Here's a nice Monkey Bike with High Performance engine it's sick 22-HORSEPOWER
YouTube - Monkey pit bike madass engine dyno run 22Bhp

Checkout my photobucket page I have thousands of pic's motorized bicycle related, who knows maybe you'll get an idea for a build from viewing one of mine!
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Peace Crazy Horse.
.shft.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

Crazy Horse,
Did you take the pedal equiped motor off the moped or does it come separate ?,,,I could not locate it on the site in parts.

Dauntless

Jan 11, 2011
SoCal

This engine was designed and used on the 50cc mini motorcycle which is a mini clone of a Harley V-Rod.

QUOTE]

Well, it's been 3 months, so. . .

HEY, Crazy Horse, you got any leads on this engine yet? (I have 3 OCC's with this open space in the middle. . . .) New to the board, here, it says you're a dealer, you planning to offer them if you can get them?

I like the Motoped Extreme, doesn't look like it'll be available anytime soon, I might have to come up with something on my own.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

QUOTE]

Well, it's been 3 months, so. . .

HEY, Crazy Horse, you got any leads on this engine yet? (I have 3 OCC's with this open space in the middle. . . .) New to the board, here, it says you're a dealer, you planning to offer them if you can get them?

I like the Motoped Extreme, doesn't look like it'll be available anytime soon, I might have to come up with something on my own.
Dauntless, I can get the Pedal Moped engines have a supplier PM me for more info.

I'll post them in the Swap n Shop in early to mid April!

Peace Crazy Horse..shft.
PS Don't have any new updates for the faux V-Twin engine above only the pedal moped engine!

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Man, that hensim sure looks great! Too bad it's IMPOSSIBLE to find. There are days, very few mind you, when I wish I lived in China....

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

Man, that hensim sure looks great! Too bad it's IMPOSSIBLE to find. There are days, very few mind you, when I wish I lived in China....
LS614, it's not difficult to source this engine that is the V-Twin Horizontal 50cc if you can find a dealer distributor who sold those 50cc Mini-V-Rod's you've found a source for a replacement engine.

If you'd like to purchase the pedal moped engine for a Stretch Cruiser or Chopper build, you can contact Jerry @ Scooters & Mopeds - Electric Bikes | El Monte, CA here's his contact number just tell him you'd like to purchase the replacement engine for the Laser 5 Pedal Moped.
Call Jerry Dueby at 626-444-4615, tell him Crazy Horse sent ya!
You can get this engine with the performance upgrade straight from Jerry, ask him about it!

Peace Crazy Horse!
P.S. Checkout the 2011 Pedal Moped Race Challenge 4-Stroke versus 2-Stroke, using the Chinese cloned Horizontal 4-Stroke Honda crf50 pedal moped engine. Here's the link below:
http://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=934966&t=932168&v=f
.shft.

Last edited:

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Thanks for the reply! That is a cool looking engine but I'm not in the market to buy anything right now :) I would love to find the fake v-twin though because it would look SO cool in almost anything! Happy riding :)

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

Thanks for the reply! That is a cool looking engine but I'm not in the market to buy anything right now :) I would love to find the fake v-twin though because it would look SO cool in almost anything! Happy riding :)
Here's a Link to the 49cc 4-stroke V-twin, rear cylinder is fake, rear cylinder is air filter / air intake. But it is cool looking.

Click on the Link: 50cc 4 Stroke Mini Chopper On Sale. Mini Choppers - Kidsonroll.com

Bigbrag

May 22, 2011
Montana

I'm new to this forum and I would love any help someone could give me on a parts list for an alternative four stroke like the 50cc petal moped engine listed above or the loncin 70cc engine. I would really like to build a stretch cruiser or chopper and my budget is around $900. What I need most right now is a parts list for all the components needed for the engine. I 'm thinking the Loncin 70cc engine right now for my build as it is vastly cheaper $140. I believe the parts needed for that are: carburetor, cdi, coil, rectifier, starter relay, battery, some type of starter switch, kill switch and exhaust.I just don't know where to get these parts for it, and I don't want to order incompatible parts.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

FarRider

Jun 8, 2011
Brooklyn N.Y.

I like it I like it a whole lot, Helmutt aka ( Phoenix Motor Bikes), just a thought the top two most popular manufacturers are Lifan & Loncin for these Chinese Cloned Honda Mini Trail Bike 4-stroke Engines.

If you guys remember the Honda Dream 50cc had a Vertical 4-stroke 50cc!

Here's a pic maybe this would look nicer and be an easier fit to the Phoenix Motor Bike Chassis:

Remember Honda did a brief run of these Dream 50's in 2004, they were built for off road use ie racing here's a pic:

For those of you who don't know much about these 4-stroke Chinese Cloned Honda Horizontal & Vertical
50cc Engines.

It all started in 1960 as a Honda Super Cub, which then evolved or gave birth to the
Honda CT70, Honda Trail 90, Honda Mini Trail 50 and on and on here's couple of pic's of the Honda Mini Trail 50 & Honda CT70 sometimes referred to today as a Honda-DAX, Honda Pitbike, Honda Monkey ZB Bike, Honda Gorolla Bike, what kinda nickname is that for a Mini Bike, well because of the way a rider Looks while riding this style bike and the name stuck.

Helmutt right now these Loncin 4-stroke 50/70cc engines are on sale for $139.00
from High RPM Racer.Com, this does not include your carburetor, ignition coil, wiring harness, cdi relay, 12Volt Regulator/Rectifier, or handlebar switch's.

Just my opinion Helmutt I think the Honda 4-stroke Vertical Engine 50cc just like engine used on the Honda Dream 50 Cafe Racer, will look nicer and be an easier modification to the Phoenix Motor Bike Chassis.

Peace Crazy Horse.
The black bike is off the hook!
FR