acme labs clutch kit

GoldenMotor.com

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
i have a fue kits done $45. +shiping pm me and will work out pament .bolt on kits witch inclueds new clutch and cover is $75 + shiping.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
its a clutch up grade and as for godfather he my oldest son
(13) messing with shop cmputer he building his own board tracker kinda a cross between an excelsor and early harley i half to post some pics when he gets alittle futher. im empressed except for the welding.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
Re: Respuesta: acme labs clutch kit

http://motorbicycling.com/f38/board-...ld-8817-4.html is this the one'? when are you guys goin to sell the billets??
probly not going to sell the billet heads unless some one just hast to have one. we are building performance heads but they will be cast alumnim.along with fined side covers, pipes and intake and carb upgrades.but for know just clutch upgrades,still testing the other parts.the parts were building are manly for bottom end power.i dont like to peddle.

Last edited:

Rotor

May 24, 2009
Tacoma Wa
I just got my kit in the mail yesterday. Everything looks great, hopefully I get a chance to install it this weekend. Cant wait to try it out!

Rotor

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Re: Respuesta: acme labs clutch kit

probly not going to sell the billet heads unless some one just hast to have one. we are building performance heads but they will be cast alumnim.along with fined side covers, pipes and intake and carb upgrades.but for know just clutch upgrades,still testing the other parts.the parts were building are manly for bottom end power.i dont like to peddle.
Yes....pedaling is bad....it must be abolished.
I only use them to kick start the bike and keep "the man" at bay,
or the occasional "whoops, I ran outa' gas..." and pedal a block or two
for the nearest petro stop. =-]'

5 speeds makes that easier, though...

Attachments