48cc skyhawk factory plate needed..

GoldenMotor.com

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
hello everyone.. im locking to buy or trade parts for a 48cc version of the plate you see below. it must be off a skyhawk 48cc but it can be whatever year. just the plate in usable condition..

i have all kind of 66cc parts laying around i can trade with or can pay in cash. also will take it for free if someone has one there not using. PM or just post on here if you can help me out.. thanx

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
bump! still looking here. i know someone has a junk 48cc skyhawk laying around that wouldent miss its factory plate thing.

iv got cash up to $20 iv got all kinds of parts form 66cc skyhawks lightly used for the most part. ill even trade a shimano tourney megarange 6-7 speed derailleur for one. its a nice derailleur. lightly used..:)

it would make me feel better knowing i had ""proof"" my bike was legal.lol not that it matters in PA but its rare i see cops. and if i do get puled over and it looks ok most of them will fine something better to do.

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
wow, these things must be rare or something. someone must have a junk 48cc skyhawk motor sitting around. and im offering $20 for the stupid plate on the drive sprocket cover. it must be a 48cc skyhawk... pleas someone help me out here..

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I dont think its that a lot of people dont have 48cc engine plates, its more likely that people have removed the tags, or the tags have become damaged.