Anyone riding in san diego?

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
OK, enuff of this sittin' around and waiting for Hawaii.
Sunday would be a GREAT day for a ride. Where you guys wanna meet? We can figure out where to go from there or come up with some ideas.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Last edited:

SD moto man

Aug 27, 2011
San Diego
Where do you live Max? I think I'm north of most people (carmel valley), so I could meet you guys anywhere from CV to Mission Beach. We could ride up the coast to Pizza Port in Carlsbad if you guys want. I know Scotto won't turn down a craft beer!

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I just looked at the 10 day weather forecast and it said Sunday partly cloudy...

Moto Man: I live in Rancho Bernardo but no worries about driving down to San Diego for the start of the ride.

Ocean Beach - OB Pier parking lot?
Mission Beach - Boardwalk by Hamels near the roller coaster?
Seaworld boat launch - tough place to find if you've never been there and not crazy about leaving my van full of tools there...

Normally I'd just take the initiative and do all the planning but I'd like to see someone step up to the plate with a take charge attitude!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I would prefer to meet at the PB pier since I'm going to ride from Carmel Valley. Anyone have any objection to that?
I object your Honor......I'm gonna start the ride from my house. I'll meet ya where ever you decide to start from. Sea World is good, no one ever steals from parked vans there, they have a killer whale for a watch dog named Shamu.

dnut

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
LOL Scotto-, you're so funny!!!

PB Pier is ok, as long as we get to cruise the boardwalk on the way out :)

Well, we're close on where to meet. Now just need to know where we want to go. The cruise along the coast thru La Jolla is FUN! Hope that's included...

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
LOL Scotto-, you're so funny!!!

PB Pier is ok, as long as we get to cruise the boardwalk on the way out :)

Well, we're close on where to meet. Now just need to know where we want to go. The cruise along the coast thru La Jolla is FUN! Hope that's included...
PB Pier is fine........what, do I need to draw a map from PB pier, through La Jolla, up to Pizza Port Carlsbad? We've only done that fantastic route 5 or 6 times now lol.

If we have a group of candy-a$$ nancy boy pansies, we can shorten the ride to Pizza Port Solana Beach and back. What do you girls say to that? laff rotfl dance1

Tony M.....where are you? Cory 151? BADBOOH? BeeJ? p_hood? Mario? C'mon girls, grow some ballz!

Letz RIDE! .wee.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Just a thought, but 5 or 6 times to Carlsbad? How 'bout something different for a change?

To Alpine maybe? The long way, there on Campo Road...

Or anyone have another idea?

unimog

Dec 14, 2012
I am in.
I went on one ride before out to Coranodo and back. Can some one post address of BP Prier parking to make it a easy find.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just a thought, but 5 or 6 times to Carlsbad? How 'bout something different for a change?

You name it, I'll map it and we'll ride it.........Mr. Particular :D

How bout to Marin Co. and back? I'm up for it......brnot

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

That sounds awesome!

Not on a Sunday though. I work on Sundays.
Friday, cool.
Saturday, cool.
Sunday through Thursday, not cool.

I can give advanced notice though. They want at least 2 1/2 weeks notice.
Then Sunday is cool.

My poor Pointy Beach has been sitting since the last ride. I bet the carb is all plugged up now. Yes, I did run it dry before parking.
*crosses fingers, hoping that did work*

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
We usually leave about 10 am.
Dayumn...looking at different weather forcasts...all say cloudy for sure...some say chance of rain.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
We usually leave about 10 am.
Dayumn...looking at different weather forcasts...all say cloudy for sure...some say chance of rain.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see
Might be snowing in Alpine if that's the case :eek:

Sure is a nice day today (as I exit the door and take off on a ride)!

.wee.