whens the next LOS ANGELES ride?

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i'm thinking of setting up a Long Beach ride. it's a middle ground between us OC guys and you LA guys. it's close enough that i can ride to, but far enough away from Newport Beach so you unlicensed guys won't be scared...:)

anyone from LB wanna help out?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
i'm thinking of setting up a Long Beach ride. it's a middle ground between us OC guys and you LA guys. it's close enough that i can ride to, but far enough away from Newport Beach so you unlicensed guys won't be scared...:)

anyone from LB wanna help out?
It's not a matter of being scared; we straight out don't want our bikes impounded by your a-hole cops behind the 'orange curtain'. :(

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i know, i was just kidding. funny thing, though. my buddy has a house right on Seashore drive, steps away from the beach, and last weekend i saw 4-5 bikes go by at different times, only one guy wearing a helmet, no plates, lights, etc. all riding down the bike lane (not the boardwalk.)

i also saw guys on those big tired go-ped lookin' scooters cruisin' around.

seems like it's just one jerk cop that wants to ruin it all.

on that note, i'm about to ride my unlicensed bike down there right now and hit some red-flagged surf...

MxG

Dec 28, 2009
long beach , CA
ill b down for n lb ride cops havent tripped on me wen i ride around n i ride with a helmet n on the street ive seen ppl riding around with no helmet n on the side walk passing in front of cop n they still dont say nothing