Dave31 BoXer

GoldenMotor.com

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
re: Dave31 scsw BoXer

Im with filestyle i dont like mr enforcer theire only around when nothing bads ever happening, the only reason i started riding these bikes is becouse i cant afford insurence being 20 and living in Toronto with a slightly bad driving record they want 1200 bucks a month to insure my ass i cant afford that so i turned to these bikes wich at first were a lil pain in the rear as i didint know to much about two strokes and now i just love them, well besides the point ive had a cop try to follow me one time luckly i live in the concrete jungle and theres tooooooo many curbs for theire cruisers to hop and theire trails everywere so its quite easy to lose them and theyre never seem to get down my plate number :p

I would get myself in some seriouse trouble if i had one of those boxers its a good thing i just bought a morini for my next build i cant wait cant lecture me if you cant catch me :D

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Took the BoXer out to the track today, waiting for my helmet cam videos to upload. I have a bunch of them as slow as it is uploading I think I will upload one tonight then do the rest later.

Changing the Gear oil over to the Bel-Ray Gear saver 80w made a world of deference. The clutch was smoother and more manageable. Wasn't as "jumpy" as it was before.

The 48t sprocket is a little big for the track but it is what I have. Having the rear suspension felt a little funky at first but once I got the feel of it I was having fun.

The longer wheel base, and being heavier and top heavy was something very different then my Della Cruz or Rockhopper on the track. But after many laps I got better and better and more comfortable with the bike.

I went through just over a gallon of gas so you can imagine how many laps I made. Had so much fun we had the track all day to ourselfs after the Honda Kart Cup racing was over. I think we rode the track for like 4-5 hours.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Here is me following my buddy on the track for a few laps. I will have more videos later.

www.p1kartcircuit.com

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN9vZ96bFxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN9vZ96bFxA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

dance1 Well the BoXer got it's first win under it's belt, could have been totally different out come if Foureasy did not have problems. I am too pooped to post about it and upload pics and video. Will do later, I am going to go take a nap.

.wee.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az

I saw some guys headed out there this morning while me and my buddy were running an errand on the MB's, we would have headed out but the dirt bikes were already loaded for a ride today, we went out to Catilina and had a blast, i cant wait to check out the Boxer Dave!!!

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson

I saw some guys headed out there this morning while me and my buddy were running an errand on the MB's, we would have headed out but the dirt bikes were already loaded for a ride today, we went out to Catilina and had a blast, i cant wait to check out the Boxer Dave!!!
i honked at you.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Here is two practice laps........

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/snM_DNzzkTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/snM_DNzzkTs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson

it's better, how much better depends 100% on your pipe choice. the pipe is the camshaft of a two stroke.

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton

OHH MAN foureasy you just killed my dream with your last statement, i just bought a morini for my next project and i was going to use a sbp pipe as i cant go c the guyz at pipeline because i live in canada but if you say that the pipe is that important now im left pretty mind boggled as to what im going to do because i want to get the most out of the lil guy :(

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson

i have never used an sbp pipe so i can say nothing about them. what i can say is that a quality pipe will take every aspect of the motor into account, port timing, port size, max rpm, peak power rpm, dio you want to over rev or have a rev limiter. anyways, none of this has anything to do with fair's bike, sorry for the hijack. i'll start another thread tonight for hi strung 2strokes

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton

please and i will join u on that thread thanks and srry for getting off topic you just got my attention

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Got the Dirt Tires back on the BoXer, I have the day off tomorrow and so I figured I would try this bike out in the dirt. Nothing really hard core just some dirt road riding.

Hope it goes well, been having trouble with the half link cotter pin always breaking and falling off. I think I finally got it fixed right.

dnut

Attachments

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand

Droool commin outa my mount everytime i see that that thing.

You should mount your camera on a tripod and get some still video of you in action. that would be sweet.