Riding my Stealth Bomber

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I can see your forks would be a little tall. I am at about 6'. Have a hard time streaching out on some motorbicycle machines. I can see myself in the glass at some shopping centers somtimes. The way I sit in mine is not too much differant than that vid now that I think about it? My favorite tire for the Large Marge wheels I had was prolly the Maxis HookWorm. Profile was perfect. On a Width: 65 mm rim.

For a slighlty narrower rim perhaps the Cyclops could darn near be perfect? Depends on what a fellow wants? I feel the tread on these two type tires might be Ideal in the street, as much of the side walls on these have a lot of tread!

Curantly have a 24 inch Cyclops on my rear and a Hookworm on the front. Don't think I would change anything ATM. Both of these tires have a imppresive thick scab about their tread surface. In better words they wear good and last awhile. Out of everything I have tried for the street these tires win hands down for me anyway so far.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
My video of my Bomber has hit a much anticipated milestone. In 9 months it's now passed 100,000 views. That's pretty good for a motor bicycle video.

This was achieved with no promotion on my part, and in fact for the first 2 or 3months it wasn't getting very many views.

In comparison, my most popular china girl video featuring Stunner, is 11 months older, and has only 10,400 views.

I'm not sure what to attribute this to. Most Stealth Bomber videos that have less average views than Stunner. If I had to guess though, I'd say it's probably the camera angle.