stop calling them "Master Motorized Bicycle Builders"

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Lorene's in Borger TX. The best Chile Rellano's in the world. I dont' even like rellano's but theirs are really good. Stuffed with beef or chicken in a crispy batter. Laying on a bed of queso.(drool, drool) I guess I'll go to Borger tommorrow night for dinner. No horse meat.................................

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I`m Waiting For Rachal Ray To Post! Oh, The Nabor Guy Helped Me Build My First Motor Bike Over 58 Yrs Ago!! Would That Entitle Me To The Designation Of "first Master Builder"???? Huh, Huh?? The First Thing I Check Every Morning Is My Title! Like Most Of You, I Don`t Care What The Call Me, As Long As I Don`t Hear It!! PABLO, I LIKE THAT ONE... Ron

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
That was hilarious guys!!!

As a side benefit of the comedy...I started thinking about a name for my line of bike parts...I found a name for my stuff!!!

I want to be called "MANIC Mechanic"...Cruiser please change my title to "MANIC Mechanic" when you get a chance. Manic mechanic bike engines and parts...I Love It!!!

I'm so glad I made enchiladas the other night or I would be zoning out right now to get to the store for ingredients.

Jim

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
I'm hungry.

Indian name: Never Skips Meals
1/4 Cherokee 1/4 black foot 1/2 Irish

Indian name in Cherokee = Drunken Warrior

Indian name in Black foot = Peeing tree (when asked in the black foot tribe where is drunken warrior 9x out of 10 response is drink to much so peeing tree)

Jack of all bikes master of none

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
Great name Jim
I can't believe all this Mexican stuff started from Senior. "Horse meat"...not to bad in pasta...really...just sweet...ate it in another country and didn't know what it was? If the MOD'S would be so kind to change my handle to......POP'S CHOPS.....Thank you's very much seeing I just hit over 100 and I don't feel a day over 90. I'm not a Mexcian any more! It will be my company name...POP'S CHOPS....What a great forum...Thanks Guys...POPS

Last edited:

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Well if we get to choose our silly title I would like to be "Old Hippie". Who knew what a can of worms this was going to be??? Walter F. Old Hippie

Status
Not open for further replies.