Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Maybe because it isn't?

But how about these?

Some online time

More online time

Even more online time

Way too much online time
I think that would classify me as "Way too much on-line time." which was caused by "Way not enough job and a lot of idle time to help likeminded motorized bikers..."

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
my title :"MB Builder Extraordinaire"....to some who don't know me, that may sound rather pompous and arrogant.

the trruth, is that i'm a very humble person. i just thought it would be funny.

as far as anyone else's title...i think we should all pick our own, for fun.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
WHAT ABOUT HIKER? A MASTER EMOCONIST.
I think you meant emoticonist here, but I wouldn't accept it. I'm too much of a newbie in it all, but thanks just the same.

As far as titles go, I think it would be interesting to be able to put whatever up there you want, say maybe after X amount of posts made, a person may have the right to put whatever in there. Either way, it's not going to bother me.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Leave it alone, or base the status on the quality of advice the person gives. As far as judging; isn't there enough of that in our lives? For crying out loud...
and I love Mexican food too so call me, senor.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
As far as titles go, I think it would be interesting to be able to put whatever up there you want, say maybe after X amount of posts made, a person may have the right to put whatever in there. Either way, it's not going to bother me.[/QUOTE]

Hiker has the best idea.
Tom

2wheelnut

Jan 13, 2009
eagan, minn.
my two cents worth-------titles always amuse me. take a look at the title pyramid of the state dept. how about assistant associate bank officer. NO,NO,NO!!! there are only a few titles that count. and, have you ever noticed how the really good ones are very short-----e.g. GOD---that's nice-----KING-----that's not too shabby. oh well---you get the point. screw titles. the sharpest most creative beautiful builder i have ever known is also a walking bicycle specification and parts handbook for every cycle ever made-----he is also the most unassuming person alive.
quality needs no title!!!!

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
I was once on this forum that had a bar. And you got "rep" points for helpful posts and unhelpfull posts. A great bar was good and a red was bad. Was pretty neat i thought. I'v built 5 bikes so i'd be okay with calling myself a master :p Although i can almost tell people i'm a master at posting about poorly made chinese bicycle motors;)

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
Mr. Spun- with the bikes you build, you are allowed a little arrogance.

mucho gracias, companero.

i really like your new title, sir know-it-all. hilarious!

mexican food....oh, man. i miss it terribly. in tucson, i'd choose Nico's or Los Betos. Here in RI, they have a Mr. Taco. no way. i wont waste my time nor money. Taco Bell? fuhgetaboutit.

i did make chile rellenos a couple weeks ago.

roasted and peeled green chiles (anaheim peppers is what they call them here) stuffed with monterey jack cheese, egg batter in hot oil. awesome.

Last edited:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
the title portion of this program goes by number of posts. i can make them anything that is reasonable. if someone has an idea of 4 different titles based on number of posts put them here and we will look at them. i didnt realize it was such a big deal
Personally I could care less. I don't see changing everything for one users "rant of the day"... Lets just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.