Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
JB... you should have some cool MB/ rally t-shirts made up to offset the cost. Im sure most guys would want to get one or two since it is going to be the event of the season!!

Cheers

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I believe you, BUT I will get a goolge map of the area & get no less than ten cell #'s. Also bring field glasses and two loves of bread to drop along the way!

Later
Jim

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Jay/Bonnie,
Thanks for putting on another great rally. Super turnout and ride.

Jim E

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
Well as per usual you and Bonnie did a fine job. Even though the weather was far less than perfect you guys made it a fine event indeed! I sorry I am not able to make the second day but other family obligations have made this impossible. I hope Eric likes his Whizzer. I know I will miss it! I will talk to you soon Jay. Take care and thanks again.

Jim

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Jay and Bonnie, Thanks for a good time again. It was great to see everyone and I enjoyed talking with Jim (Russell) about his bike, what a nice job he did on it. Lots of Whizzers! Ray has gone MoPed but I won't hold that against him. Maybe we'll be able to stay overnight next year and make the ride to breakfast. Thanks, Dan

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I just want to thank jay and bonny for a great rally. Great place to ride and good people to ride with. Lots of cool bikes and more whizzers than you could shake a stick at. I finally got to meet the e-z motor bike / whizzer guru quinten. Great conversations in the garage about anything and everything that had to do with motor bikes. Problems were solved, bikes were fixed and a good time was had by all. The next one around here will be cape henlopen in delaware. Hope to see a good turnout for chris there. Another great place to ride. A plus there is SEAFOOD, yummy.