Stolen bike recovery network

GoldenMotor.com

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
I saw an ad for a reward being offered on craig's list in Tucson (in the bikes for sale section) a stolen green cruiser with ape hangers this past weekend stolen from a home on the northwest side of town. Is there a need for a dedicated section for lost/stolen bikes? It has a motor and tank.

Last edited:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
That is an odd duck right there.
LOLOLOL! Yes he is an odd duck and a member of the Freakbike Militia as am I (Great Lakes chapter). And yes that picture was taken at Burning Man last year. His name is Alan and he goes by the name Greenblazer, that was his first kustom build, a kustom Stingray with an electric motor. He's really a great guy if you can get past the leatardrotfl....Kelly

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I think that is a wonderful idea(^) I have had 4 bikes stolen and it's something I hope never happens to us! Take a picture of you bike (s) and write the serial numbers down. The best lock will NOT stop a thief if they want the bike. I keep my bike inside my home at all times. At ALL TIMES! It takes less than 30 seconds to cut a chain or lock. :eek: Never "run' in the store and not lock your bike. It's a pain but you can go to your local Police and they will take a picture and register your pride and joy. It cost me 3.00
If it's gone over 24 hours it's gone :(

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
If you got your bike from a dealer or a shop they have the reg. #'s
But I got mine from a single owner and he can't remember where he got it.
It's a few years old. Even Wal-Mart has Schwinn now! That messed up the little gray cells! (c)