LS614's Madison CT Rally!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I probably won't be able to make it since it's about 1800 miles away lol. I do have a lot of experience rallying though.

Bike games are always fun. My favorite was always the slow race. You could have a poker run with stops at bars.

I hope it's a huge success.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I've decided i'm def gonna ride my duke up, Jay wnts to ride tripples on a tandem Jay on the controls taco riding helpless and cindy sittin on the rear fender...

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
That is very weird but will be extremely funny to see and will definitely need to be photographed lol. Bob mac, I know you're lurking out there, I hope you can make it :)

Last edited:

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
biknut said:
You could have a poker run with stops at bars.
Kinda defeats the "no alcohol" rule, eh? (*cough, hip flask) JK!!

It's pretty much too late to set up a poker run, those are fun. I'm sure local donut/burger shops would be happy to oblige next time.

Wish I could be there, have fun everyone!!

RusticoRay

Oct 3, 2009
6mi. from the Old North Bridge
Schwinn the fox can you private message me your phone number. Or if someone has his number give a call and tell him to check messages please. Sorry for posting here but I guess it has to do with the ride so its all good.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I got his number, I'll call him later. Does anyone have a double kickstand they could maybe bring tomorrow??? Thanks :)