LS614's Madison CT Rally!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi guys, I made a whole bunch of calls this morning to see if I could get permission (I know I'm a dork who asks permission) to use a public spot somewhere in Madison to hold a rally. After calling a bunch of places I was told specifically that Bauer park is a public park and that we are more than welcome to hold it there. Not only that, but the lady said no matter how much noise we make, if we are keeping it legal, the cops can't tell us to go away. Thank you parks and rec :D So yeah, I'm throwing a rally! THE RALLY WILL BE JULY 24 AT 11AM This event will be a bring your own food event though we will provide some beverages and some pasta salad and things like that. PLEASE DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL if you can possibly resist, the cops are nosy and annoying in this town and I think that bringing beer to the event will just make their inevitable visit with us more annoying. This event will have some BEAUTIFUL routes planned out, one past the green and beach, and another inland route. I hope you guys can make it. And since this is the first I've ever hosted, please tell me if there is something I'm missing. Thanks :)
-LS

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Hope to make to your rally. Was good meeting you in wethersfield.

James65/ Russell

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Kinda funny, our 1st yr, I was so worried no one would show. (14 did) Last fall it was Russel and I. We had a great ride. Moral and truth be told. If one other MBer shows up, good ride. But about 12 folks or more are gonna so don't worry. "Post it and they will come"

Wait, no beer? (lol)

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
It's on my calendar Luke. Bonnie & I hope to be there. I got an enclosed trailer now so I can probably fit 5 of my bikes in it. We'll stay with my relatives up in Durham.
Jay

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Sounds great, Lisa and I are going to try and make it. P.S. can we grill at the park?

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
There aren't any stationary grills, but if you can bring a portable one you totally should :) Hope to see you there :)

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Bonnie asked me when it is so she can put it in her date book (^). Looking forward to seeing our friends that come here to my rally in their part of the east coast :)
Jay

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Great, look forward to seeing you there :) It should be a blast, I'll post up my planned route soon :)