Sept.7th 2013 NIGHT RACE Willow Springs Speedway 1/4 mile Paved Oval BOARD TRACKING!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: Sept.7th 2013 NIGHT RACE Willow Springs Speedway 1/4 mile Paved Oval BOARD TRACKI

Dave had absolutely nothing to do with not giving out the CR Machine head prizes on Sept 7th.

I take full responsiblility for that decision.

Hey Scott, didn't you win one of the 4 very cool cast trophies that Dave of Arrow Motorized Cycles went to a lot of time and effort to make?

I do not get your comment . . . .....
My comment had nothing to do with Dave Rust and the cool trophies that he cast for that Grange race.

It had to do with why weren't those heads distributed to the winners of the race they were intended for? And since they weren't (were they?), melt the heads down ad make trophies for Blaze of AGK, Andy, Shane or whoever won the big OPEN class or whatever on the BIG 4-strokes!

Who won the races? Any results yet, or am I just as blind as I think I am???

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
Re: Sept.7th 2013 NIGHT RACE Willow Springs Speedway 1/4 mile Paved Oval BOARD TRACKI

those nitrous tanks are used to push wine through the kegs at bars, they dont use co2 because it would turn the wine into soda pop/champagne. my advice would be to put them back in the alley where they were found. f-n tweekers steel everything not nailed down. dont buy from those people it only makes it worse on all of us.