Custom Built Frame, Fork and Tank - Set up for Harbor Freight 212

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
oh ya! everything helps. it would be a shame to have one of the fastest bikes with the slowest rider. but let's give it a try. if i can beat them on the straight's and road hog [fat guy talk] them in the corners i just might come in second... from last. CAN'T WAIT dennis oh and i forgot, a 4 inch [102mm] piston forged of course. thanks guy's

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
today i took possession of my new frame. and some extra's. i'd like to thank ICEMAN and CulverCityClassics generous offer to give me this wonderful frame. now is my turn to put this machine back together and see what she will do under more stress than it has ever had before. and i do mean UNDER STRESS or on top stress. you know what i mean. wish me luck! god bless dennis. and if their's anything i can do on the secret project let me know.

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have not sold out yet... I do plan to build a ebike to keep on the good side of city council...

I do have a boxer that I want to sell... Just not my type of ride... So pass that on please

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
loose lip's sink ship's. it's a SECRET PROJECT neil... i could tell you, then... well i'll leave it at that.