candidacy for president

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Tyler. Drilling for 2 stroke oil. 2 funny and will of course be a major campaign slogan.

I refuse to accept defeat! We have the pet and fictitious vote. Now we just need to expand to actually "legal" voters.

I need to work on this as campaigning with the actual facts and truths will not serve us well......

But rest assured and I solemnly promise....

OK, I got nutton' yet

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
We just blew our chance for the expansion and drilling of 2 stroke oil. You just couldn't get out the vote Dan, good try though, you would have been far better than....well, you know.
Wait!

We can still do this!!! but way, way later!!!

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Before I speak upon, and let us be clear within this, not excluding those external to the matter; herein lies, underneath and superimposed laterally, the point, a broad platform.

When I say we have, and you will (can our opponents say the same?), it has to be understood, and obfuscation is our friend here as well as over there, that our goal is mobile. We shall move our goalposts, if necessary load them aboard the rails of liberty and so doing, place them in a siding.

I leave you now to ponder upon those facts I have laid before you, ignoring those that I have merely laid, and I refute the allegation. Tests prove nothing.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I'll take a road trip to Tijuana with you so you can get that critical foreign policy experience.
I'm a bit of a political junkie so I could quickly fill up a few pages with a rant.

cosmickid

Sep 11, 2011
planet earth
Dan,
How's this for a campaign slogan:
"I'm a much better choice than those two yahoo's from Texas with Presidential aspirations. "
How about this for campaign button: (see attachment)

You have my votes as Woody Guthrie said about FDR:
I voted for him many times and I'd vote for him again.....

Dave

Last edited: