Guess what I'm going to take a poke at!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Right side aluminum mustache wind protecter (clip-on)? Gas tank-fender combo? Zen? Steel teardrop in the wind? Paisley metal balloon? Full teardrop bike fairring? ? ?

dnut

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Is it a safety item? A chain guard to match the shape and color of a gas tank or as mentioned by scotto- : to match a gas tank-fender combo?

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
I think I'll be close when I say. It's a gastank for cruiser style bikes to fit the curve for either the top tube ior in between the top and support tube. Or from the picture it's just a steel cutout so I'm most certain it's either a template for the sides of a custom tank or it is the the sides for a custom tank you just have to make your own top and bottom for that custom fit. Am I close?

Last edited:

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
I think I'll be close when I say. It's a gastank for cruiser style bikes to fit the curve for either the top tube ior in between the top and support tube. Or from the picture it's just a steel cutout so I'm most certain it's either a template for the sides of a custom tank or it is the the sides for a custom tank you just have to make your own top and bottom for that custom fit. Am I close?
You are very close Texhun.But there's still a twist! Kip.
[email protected]

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
I think I got it!! We have to pay for the materials right?!!!:p Just a guess. For real though. A nice alternative would be a custom gas tank to fit most if not all beach cruiser style frames that don't tilt to the side on their own, and don't leak from the mounting bolt welds, and don't vibrate like a poulanthrow chainsaw, pro, sorry, same difference. And last but not least that awesome pure look of a bike with some dignity.

Last edited: