Anybody built one of these?

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
let us know if its bad and pees on the floor
I just drained it all out. It didn't lose one drop. Seemed like more came out than I even put in there lol. You gotta love that Caswell.

Now I can rest easy about the tank.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I just drained it all out. It didn't lose one drop. Seemed like more came out than I even put in there lol. You gotta love that Caswell.

Now I can rest easy about the tank.
I'm real happy about the tank. I worked really hard to seal it, because I didn't know what I was doing. Next time it'll be easy.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Hmmm....
Did I just read your name for it, "Red Beauty"?
I know that you were pondering a name.
If I named it that would certainly would be a good one, but it's better to let the bike name itself. I found out this one's name is one is Stunner.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I kind of stalled out a few days ago, because I've been sweating this months credit card bill. It finally came today. I'd lost track of all the crap I've been buying this month, and was afraid it might be up to $700 or something like that, but whew, it was only $400 something. It's not a problem for me, but it's just all the yelling I have to endure from the boss. She's like some kind of tight wad nazi tyrant. After last month she threatened to cut my credit card into tiny little pieces with scissors, but Haha, she doesn't know I saved the number in a email to myself lol.

Anyway now I can order the last part I need on FleaBay. I waited for last with this part because it really chaps my a$$ to pay $40 for a Fly billet kill switch. These damn pedigree bikes are so spoiled. The Atomic BB is perfectly happy with a plastic $6 kill switch from SBP.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Where you at Biknut? I'm dyin here!
*Mops up quickly spreading puddle of drool, ducks frying pan thrown by better half*
I NEED to see more pics of Stunner!@%^$$@#*!&#%^(!!!!:p