Earth Crusher #0000001

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks Easy. Hopefully that bike doesn't kill me, since it was my first welding job ever. I also decided that I don't need any seat stays cause they just get in the way. LOL

I needed that rear rack on their for numerous reasons though. Really had no choice on it.
This will be a very good test for your welds......everything looks good from here.

Did I mention? ........ Nice rack! :D

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Ken, did you miss this pic on the first page?

I'm just guessing but I'd say it's either a Honda GXH 50 or an HS 49cc 4-stroke.
Actually I missed 3 pics with the motor. That motor mount looks like your monster 212cc can fit there with plenty of room to spare.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
What kind of motor are you using?
If I win the lottery I'd be using a 7.2 kw (14.1 kw momentary) 8" Motenergy with LNMC batteries stuffed into huge ammo cans hanging off the rear rack. I'm all hubbed out. Even if the hub has "Zilla" in it's name. I'm not impressed. LOL

Most likely though I'll end up using a Honda GX 200 cause that's all I can afford right now.

The tires combined load carrying capacity is 988 lbs. Imagine the amount of batteries I could haul around. I sure can. LOL

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
This will be a very good test for your welds......everything looks good from here.

Did I mention? ........ Nice rack! :D
Thanks much Scotto. The rack is a little massive for my likes but my tubing bender goes no lower than 1". I just wanted it to disappear visually, so I blacked it out.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Actually I missed 3 pics with the motor. That motor mount looks like your monster 212cc can fit there with plenty of room to spare.
That motor is a craptastic Dooldlebug 97cc with a bad rod that I just threw on there. The motor mount and entire bike frame is specifically made for a GX 200 or a 212cc engine.

The bike frame was actually wrapped around that motor mount. I had no sketches, no drawings, no concrete measurements at all. What you see is a bike solely designed around Flat Mounting a 200 or 212 engine. LOL

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Looks like there's room for two of them.
You are correct. There is room for 2 of them. ''

I might as well throw out some specs on this thing.

Weight as shown: 92 lbs
Length 84"
Seat Height: 28.5"
Tire Width (across the knobs): 4.125"
Tire Height: 25.5"
Tire Size: 3.5" x 18"
Tire Make: Shinko SR244
Tire Load: 484 lbs. (each @ 32 PSI)
Max PSI: 32 PSI
Spokes: 11 Gauge

Cost as shown: Approx. $700

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I have decided to go ELECTRIC, despite the cost. The Stealth Factor is worth it. Not to mention the fact that the bike can be ridden anywhere, on any bike path or lane and most people have no clue how you're moving.

I'll be using a LiNiMnCo battery pack (72V 30Ah 90A DR). Then I'll sneak onto the 405 freeway for a few miles and see just how fast this thing will go in complete silence. Awe h3ll yes! LMAO zptzptzpt

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I went electric for the same reason. There are more places that you can ride an ebike compared to gas bikes in urban and suburban areas.
I still miss riding and wrenching the gas bike. Maybe i'll build an off road gasser for the national forest trails.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I went electric for the same reason. There are more places that you can ride an ebike compared to gas bikes in urban and suburban areas.
I still miss riding and wrenching the gas bike. Maybe i'll build an off road gasser for the national forest trails.
My last bike was gas and electric or either one by itself. The silence @ high speed makes you forget about the cost of the batteries that gives you that silence. The 22 lb electric motor can output a maximum of up to 19HP for 30 seconds. LOL

You can also legally ride an electric bike on the beach, but it is illegal with a gas bike, for ecological reasons.

snellemin

Feb 4, 2014
Spring TX
That is a nice bike for sure. I would use the recycled Nissan Leaf batteries available on Ebay. Looks like you could make those work on your bike. I would use them too, but they are way to big for my frame. Those cells are super safe. You can put a screwdriver through the cells, and all you get is a little puff of smoke.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
That is a nice bike for sure. I would use the recycled Nissan Leaf batteries available on Ebay. Looks like you could make those work on your bike. I would use them too, but they are way to big for my frame. Those cells are super safe. You can put a screwdriver through the cells, and all you get is a little puff of smoke.
I'll be using 18 of these LiFePo4 cells. They are a perfect fit for those ammo cans. 9 per ammo can. 65V 108A 40Ah 54lbs $1100. 300A for 30 seconds into this BLDC motor. Seat belt and airbags will come later. LOL

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
A huge life insurance policy may apply.......lookin' good Mike!

I don't think wheelies will be a problem at all with your machine.....hope you have a good rear brake.....

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
A huge life insurance policy may apply.......lookin' good Mike!

I don't think wheelies will be a problem at all with your machine.....hope you have a good rear brake.....
I will have a total of 3 brakes. 2 hydraulic and 1 electric. 1 front dual-piston moped hydraulic brake to activate the brake light. 1 rear bicycle hydraulic with a internal switch to activate the motors Electronic Brake Regen. The 4th brake is the soles of my shoes, Fred Flintstone style. laff

The bike will weigh 220 lbs, give or take a pound, spread over a 58" wheelbase, when it is all done.

Last edited: