Needing to sell my bike!

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
The bike in question is located here in this thread:

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=55759

I am selling the bike for two reasons. 1. I do not have a lot of time, if any, to ride right now. I got a promotion at work and am working a lot. A month or so ago the drive chain broke (because I used an older one from another build. don't go cheap) and haven't replaced it. 2. I am down sizing my house since it is now just me and my daughter. I have a dyno I want to build and will not have space for 2 bikes.

The bike has a few hundred miles on it and runs great. Only issue I had was the drive chain breaking. The paint is peeling away by the gas tank because last time I was filling her up a gentleman was talking to me at the gas pump and I over filled because I was not paying attention.

I am located just north of Orlando in Central Florida. Would like to sell the bike locally because shipping will probably cost an arm and leg. Thought I would offer it here first because posting on Craigslist.

Make me an offer. I know we don't get back what we put into them, but this is a great bike with good quality parts.

Just lemme know...

Mike

boxcar

Dec 18, 2014
Astoria OR
Nice bike. I'm tempted .
I'm an engineer and always build my own toys. But , wow!
Nice bike.
Have you got a figure in mind?

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I would like to get a $1000 out of it, but I know that will probably never happen due to a few cosmetic flaws with the paint peeling and some scratches on the sprocket when the chain broke, as well as, it is only a 79cc power plant....