NFL Football 2015

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Is Char on pins and needles?
Char is excited and wearing her 'Omaha' shirt with #18 on the back. Not being a rabid fan I'll just roll with the punches. I'm just glad the game isn't in Denver. What with the traffic, crowds, security and all the hoop-la that goes with the Super Bowl I'm content with seeing it on TV and far away from all that.

Enjoy the game guys and may the best team (Broncos) win.

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Half time. Good. I need a break!

Best commercial so far? Steve Tyler and the Skittles 'Portrait.
"Dream On, dream on, dream... Aerosmith. Another blast from the 70s.

The Prius thing was stupid and that monkey thing was creepy.

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Two great sporting events on Sunday!
I recorded Both.
The Phoenix Open went 4 extra holes for the 2 players that tied in regulation.
It was awesome!
Ever watch Happy Gilmore?

The 4 day event drew 650+K people, 200K just Saturday and 250+K on Sunday under gorgeous warm sunny skys.

The SB was a good game as well.
Denver's D was just awesome.
Manning showed his veteran poise and class in his post game interviews.

Cam Newton showed none of the above, what a sissy young dick, like the immature little weenie he really is to the point of walking out of his interviews and running home with his tail between his legs.

The sign of true class is not the celebrating the wins with audacious displays, it's accepting defeat with dignity.

Let's see how he handles next year.

As for the commercials and the 1/2 time show I FF'ed through most of it, I watch for the football.

Good weekend all around.
Next up is Spring Training.
I am not a big baseball fan but I can't help but excited since most team do it here and like the Card's, the D-backs have pretty good chance this year to win it all this year.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Payton Manning: Humble, mature, modest and a gentleman.

Newton: Successfully played the role of the angry street thug (hoody and all). Maybe Carolina fans will see him for what he is and show him the door in spite of any talent he might have.
Nice example for kids who aspire to be pro ball players. What a jerk!

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ

Newton: Successfully played the role of the angry street thug (hoody and all). Maybe Carolina fans will see him for what he is and show him the door in spite of any talent he might have.

Tom
My point exactly Tom.
A true rich punk kid playing a mans game before his time and he couldn't hack it on a world-wide stage and showed it.

I doubt any of us could either but that's not the point.

We don't get millions of dollars a year to be fans but our money pays his salary and though a growing segment of society likes the 'punk rap' stars like of all that showboat ****, real football fans don't, at least those of us that grew up with the NFL.

I draw the line at football.
The punks can have reality TV and Music but by god they better leave Football to us.

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA

Tom
I seriously think that Newton's attitude going into this game might have allowed him to fail to prepare properly for the game. He was so self assured and cocky to the press during the week before the game that he might have convinced himself that he didn't need to prepare. Whatever it was, he sure looked like a different QB than the one who played the 18 previous games. So much so that conspiracies are forming that he might have thrown the game, and they are calling the play where he failed to try to recover his own fumble as proof, although I think it was his fear of getting hurt that stopped him. His post super bowl press conference was a disgrace proving that it's easy to be a good winner but much more is revealed about a person by watching how they handle losing.

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Guess what...

Unbeknownst to most everyone including me...
The NFL teamed up with Amazon video and spent the whole 2015 season filming the Arizona Cardinals season from training camp to their loss to Carolina in the playoffs, and it's available starting today as an 8 part streaming mini series on Amazon Video!

ALL OR NOTHING

It's supposed to be an unscripted look at the entire life of a football team for an entire season for the first time ever.

The Card's had a **** of a season last year I shared with you guys here from a fan view, they had a legitimate shot at the Lombardy Trophy.

As we know it doesn't end well for the Cards last year.
This year will be better ;-}
But for me anyway, I will be binge watching all 8 episodes of
ALL or NOTHING.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just here to update the game tonight....the Arizona Cardinals just got smoked by the San Diego Chargers!!! Chargers win it 19-3, good pre-season game... GO CHARGERS!

.wee.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Ya, not a bad looking pre-season game, and best of all, nobody got hurt.

Your backup quarterback looked good, the Cards defense looked great, our offense however looked terrible, but then again 3 or our 4 staring receivers didn't even play.
They will all start when the real games start.

Last years team is pretty much intact, and we got some new talent in the off-season, and I am even more optimistic about this year, but then again I always am, that's what fans do ;-}

The BEST thing about football is it means summer is almost over!
It was a particularly nasty summer this year and I'm glad to be waving it good-bye.

Anyone watch that Amazon series on the Cards last year, 'ALL or NOTHING'?
I signed up for 1-month free Amazon Prime trial and binge watched all 8 episodes in 2 days then canceled it.

It was an excellent documentary!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Just want to backtrack for a minute and recognize the passing of Denny Green a few months ago. Without him, the Cards could not have signed Larry Fitzgerald and a bunch of quality players that came soonafter.
Most will remember him for the great years at Minnesota, but I will remember him for the immortal "The Bears are What We Thought They Were" rant.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...VMf5uLvdInPGMUYmQ&sig2=Q_2eV4h3t78becj2-gk4uQ

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: NFL Football 2016

100 degrees here in San Diego today, lucky for the Chargers they'e playing out of town.

Chargers VS Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium.......GO CHARGERS!

dance1

EDIT: Halftime score 13-13

Last edited: