Motorbicycling.com You-Tube

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
This one's a little short without to many members. Not to many wanted to participate.

The next one I will wait a few weeks and wait until there are more members to give the okay to use there pics.

But it did give me a chance to do a better job for the sponsors.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2008
Huntington, WV
Hey fairracing, great job on both videos! If you do any more and need some filler, feel free to use anything of mine. At any time, as Nike says "Just Do It", no need to ask. Thanks again for your hard work. MM

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
those were both great, thanks for stickin me in! in the future i'll have some better pics of my bike, cause i changed some stuff.

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Fantastic job on the videos really i would gladly pick up the gauntlet and continue the project would you rather start a new post or continue this one? I do like the idea of permission to use pics and gathering a list of interested parties.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fantastic job on the videos really i would gladly pick up the gauntlet and continue the project would you rather start a new post or continue this one? I do like the idea of permission to use pics and gathering a list of interested parties.
If you really want to do it go for it. Yes I would not use any photos that they have not given the okay. Some seems to really get upset about that.

I will PM or email you later when I have the time.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dang fine work Fair. Great choice of back ground music too. Thank you. Working with pics and large files over the net on DU must be maddening.

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Dang fine work Fair. Great choice of back ground music too. Thank you. Working with pics and large files over the net on DU must be maddening.
You can Thank my ex-girlfriend for the music, it's from the CD's she left behind. The music I have is not exactly clean enough to represent Motorbicycling.com

I am out of music, the rest will have to come from U-tube audio swap. Unless you guy's like Banda, Corrido's, and ranchero mexican music?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Fair, if you want a particular song, I can buy it for your work. Just let me know what song you would like.

LOL, my big contribution, .99 cents worth of download. Or snail mail you a CD with many choices.

Really is thrilling to see one's own work next to others creations in your montages.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Fair, I downloaded "Born to be wild" by Steppenwolf. Let me know if you want that or any particular songs. Takes less then 2 mins to download so make a whole list if you like.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fair, I downloaded "Born to be wild" by Steppenwolf. Let me know if you want that or any particular songs. Takes less then 2 mins to download so make a whole list if you like.
Is it possible to email the song to me? I have no ideal. I am going to try to email a song to my nephew and see if it works.

I have always thought about the song Bicycle by the Jellydots

audio music tracks on Project Playlist | Music Playlist || Facebook, Tagworld, Stickam, Hi5, Friendster, Infieldparking.com, Xanga, Myspace Music Playlists