Motorbicycling.com You-Tube

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Re: Motorbicycling.com

Cool video. It feels like a kind of validation. I've already sent the video link to my brother who questions my sanity, an ex wife, a former girl friend, a current girlfriend, a daughter.... hmmm who else can I send this to? You did a really nice job and I'd think so even if one of my bikes wasn't pictured, but extra nice that it was.
SB

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I was watching the older ones and remember a lot of names that we just don't see anymore. What happened to some of them? Texas Dave, Jasonh, Just Bill, I Ride Customs, Marvin Martian, Stultz Customs and Walter...Did they just burn out or find new hobbies? Too bad, miss them, but at least we're still here.
Tom

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Know what you mean Tom. Every once in a while I will email some one from here that I have not seen for a bit and ask how they are. Normally it is just that or just busy. I was thinking we should do some sort of list where if some one goes MIA for 2 long, some one calls. On the list a second contact person. Dunno, hate to think some one (one of us) became ill or passed and we didn't know.

Have a trusted person/mod keep the list. Not in anyway public. Just a way to look out for each other sort of deal.

Clotho

May 25, 2008

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I am glad you guys are enjoying them, makes it all worth while (^)

I am still working on the other one. It will take some time, been busy.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
same error ?:(
Oh OK. I don't usually link directly to the image directories. I use slimbox to pop the pictures from the main pages. I added an index file that should do the trick. Let me know if you still can't see the pictures.

BTW 110mb.com is a fairly good free web hosting site, although they are probably going to charge something in the future.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was going to offer Fair. Can get you any song you would like. I had downloaded a few for the last one you did. Again, awesome job and thank you! Lemme know

Wow, just looked up youtube audio swap. That is cool. Gonna have to play with that. Think you can burn your own work to DVD?

YouTube - AudioSwap

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
http://www.youtube.com/user/motorbicyclingcom

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XeE-CG7QUok&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XeE-CG7QUok&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Huge Thank You to all our members for making this forum the BEST!

And special Thanks to our sponsors for supporting us, We really appreciate it.

.wee.