New Chopper frame need some ideas

GoldenMotor.com

Edrockmcboy

Jul 6, 2011
Arizona
I just got this from a friend. it was just sitting out side his house in the dirt. i am also much of a newbie to motorized bikes.i just bought my first motorized bike its a normal crusier not strech or chopper but i dont know to much about building motorized bikes but have started taking apart my one and trying to figure it out(i find it alot more fun to take it apart and figure it out then to reseach it) but i also, having not build many of these before, dont have alot of ideas as to what exeactly to do to the frame, things to fab or chop and paint combos, i also want some sick three tree froks with the big two springs so its kinda chopper like, haha. hopefully it will turn out sick. i am tryign really hard to upload pics but i just got board so i thought id just make the thread before i upload them haha. well leave your ideas and post somhttp://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/Waa.gife pictures for inspiration also i would like if someone in the arizona area could help me build an in fame tank.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Edrockmcboy welcome to the group ...there are lots of guys in Arizona and that is where they Have the "Death Race in April so if you build one you should attend. Check out the member map to find people close to you. Pictures will be a big help to let us get an idea of what you are wanting to build.

Edrockmcboy

Jul 6, 2011
Arizona
i will put picture up tomorrow and i am wanting to get the liquid cooled morini motor from pirate cycles is it worth the money its like 11.4 hp

Last edited:

Edrockmcboy

Jul 6, 2011
Arizona
I keep trying to upload photos it wont let me can someone help cause I press upload once i choose the photo off of the pop out. however it just says file upload failed.