Seeking Morini

GoldenMotor.com

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
I am seeking a 9.4hp 50cc morini engine for my current worksman boardtrack project. I can't seem to find a supplier with any in stock, or they just won't ship internationally.

If you are going to recommend suppliers, that's great. Although chances are I have probably already contacted them

I am getting pretty desperate and would be willing to pay more for the engine. I would be happy to pay the price of a new engine for a second hand one, but new/ near new is preferred

If you have an engine for sale. Please post or pm me

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
i want a kit to mount this engine on a bicycle
As far as I know there is no kit, all there is is complete motors. Morini sell their motors mostly to European pitbike manufacturers like KTM and many more. That's besides making their own mopeds. It's just that there are so many and they are so dependable the more mechanically inclined just adapt and conquere ;)

ridethefire122

Jul 7, 2011
Harvard MA
The company is in the process of being "bought out". The factory isn't producing engines until the company is sold... people are estimating that this should happen by September 2011 but no one really knows. I know there are some S6-C still out there (bought one from Herdan about a month ago) but GL finding the S6-S.