Seats!?

GoldenMotor.com

Bigmac

Jun 18, 2010
Suffolk, England
Where is the best place to get a nice wide, flat seat? I'm currently using an old brooks which is nice but I will have to chop it about to get it to fit where I want it. Are they custom made or is there a secret little shop somewhere churning them out?

Oh and I'll tell you about my project another time- should look pretty sweeeeet though :)
Cheers
Mac

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Search for Sun Tricycle seats (Or trike seat). That's the largest seat that I know of. Couple of the on Ebay.
You can also try... Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat.

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
So does everyone ride around standing up I take it?
I bet in downtown Indianapolis they do. Not too many thieves will try to steal a locked-down bike. But if you have those quick-release levers on your seatpost, they will steal your seat. I've seen daily riders on my way to work that had seats, and on my way home they didn't. I hope the owners didn't ride far. It's no fun pedaling AND standing all the way home.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
the best place to get an XLNT! leather cruiser seat is Home Page I've purchased 2- Gyes leather cruiser seat 3-times less inexpesive then Brooks and better quality.The cruiser seats are 10"x11" and for mine it was $ 84.oo cost+tx+shp You won't be disapointed, you can also go to Gyes¥¨·~ for the 2011 models you can see the seat on this forums threads titled Cobra cycles/lurker and Ol'Blue/truckd every one wants the name Brooks but thats all you get Oh! and an empty space in you're pocket