Votes: 38 38.4%

• Total voters

Riding Rich

Aug 14, 2009
pa
Hey Taco
I love that bike.
Thinking about building one myself.
Maybe my next build i'm not ready for the jackshaft yet.

Your making me jellous.
Keep it up.

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
badass brothas,bikes are lookin awesome and the detail in worksmanship is great,love the kustom ideas,ill have the kustom kruiser duece on here for the next contest,look out dudes.....

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
The contestant you voted for should have their name in italics (for you only) - and ofc as you can vote only once, if you can vote "again" it didn't work the first time ;)

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
looks like things have about petered out on the vote, norm and i have been neck and neck the whole way, it's been tied 38 to 38 for about 2 days now. i'm willing to call it a draw and move on to something else. it's been fun and thanks for the votes. john.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
looks like things have about petered out on the vote, norm and i have been neck and neck the whole way, it's been tied 38 to 38 for about 2 days now. i'm willing to call it a draw and move on to something else. it's been fun and thanks for the votes. john.
Yep, A few of us were talking about it a few days ago, saying "it would be very classy if it ended in a draw!" ;)

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
You two are both winners!! Too cool!

Both bikes are great. Each one has a different calling. I say the vote should end with a tie as well.

Everyone is a winner in my book, except of course the guy that started all this. He loses!!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Voting is now closed

Congratulations to all the builders, all the MAB are unique in there own way and are excellent builds. Great job guys you are all winners in my book. (^)