Guess what I'm going to take a poke at!

GoldenMotor.com

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Have to say, those are the best looking tanks I've seen on a MB, excellent work man. So Kip, what do you say, about how many hours goes into both tanks altogether?

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Have to say, those are the best looking tanks I've seen on a MB, excellent work man. So Kip, what do you say, about how many hours goes into both tanks altogether?
Thanks Texhun! I think they came out pretty "Sweet" The first set you can't count because of the time you have to spend scratching your head. Making patterns,Bucks,ect,ect! Ask me after I've built a few and I'll be able to give you an answer! Kip.
[email protected]

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Hi,All.And thanks for the comments and input!" Most" of it is Greatly appreciated!
OK. Now that I've built them,The next question is can I sell them? Those of you that think. "I'm not going to spend $300 bucks for a set of tanks",when I paid less than $200 bucks for my motor kit, Will never get it! So keep on enjoying your dopey looking leaky Chinese made $25 dollar peanut tank. I know many of you get it but can't afford it,all of us that build custom accessories have bills also and can't afford to make these things to break even.So if there's 5 of you out there that are willing to step up and spend $300 bucks for a set of custom tanks I'll build 5 sets. I can't do onesie - twosies and sell them for that price.Your Thought's? Kip.
[email protected]

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Hey kip I might be interested in one for My 53...whats the capacity and material, are you including mounting brackets and petcocks?

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Hey kip I might be interested in one for My 53...whats the capacity and material, are you including mounting brackets and petcocks?
Hi,Chainmaker! I don't know the capacity,over a gallon.The material is cold rolled steel the inside,frame side of the tanks are 18ga and the rest of the tanks are 20ga.Mounting brackets will be included,as will the aluminum vented caps and the petcocks and the top filler panel.All you'll have to do is test fit it once your happy with the fit dis-assemble prime and paint! Kip.
[email protected]

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Cool! Now I'll have a reason to save my money for the next month or so. I badly want one but I'm gonna be short of funds for a month at least, but I do want to get one. And again, great great craftsmanship kip! (^)

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Cool! Now I'll have a reason to save my money for the next month or so. I badly want one but I'm gonna be short of funds for a month at least, but I do want to get one. And again, great great craftsmanship kip! (^)
Thanks for the Cudo's Texhun.Here's some pics of the tanks painted! Kip.
[email protected]

Attachments