"CulverCityClassics Builds One More"

GoldenMotor.com

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
Jeff,
That frame jig is really ingenious.
Channel strut is some really versatile building material.
I'm not used to seeing it without all-thread at least somewhere poking through it
somewhere..
Nice welder also.
Can't wait to see how it progresses.

TiM

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I got a little more work done on the frame today...seat tube installed...

My other business has picked up so time is an issue...sorry Steve it's taking so long. I did make it to M&K metal to pick up more metal and alum for the tank.

Cut and notched the Tubes for the tank area.

My blueprint book...always helps...

Attachments

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
No need to explain Jeff...

work and business come before playtime... at least thats what my wife tells me all the time

I tell you, its a thing of beauty watching that thing come together like it is... much respect and appreciation!

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Gilbert and MHF you should be able to find the book on the net. It has some great info and pictures.

The frame is coming to life:
Yes, I already ordered a copy from amazon. And I also found another book that I have read about on this site.

I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Thanks again for the info,

Gilbert

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
very very pretty!

She looks just about done after the welding.... what do you have left to do on her?

Whats your feelings on the tank... aluminum?

Those forks are made for that frame! They stand out very nicely on a big girl like that you built

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
very very pretty!

She looks just about done after the welding.... what do you have left to do on her?

Whats your feelings on the tank... aluminum?

Those forks are made for that frame! They stand out very nicely on a big girl like that you built
I will need to make the motor plate mounts and loop covers if you still want them. Need to make some brackets for the tank to mount to the frame.

Aluminum is the way to go for the tank, it's different and not as heavy as steel. Plus it looks killer on this frame....

It's your call: tell me if you want anything else added.

CCC

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
YES... for the motor mount plates and loop covers!

Can not wait to see that tank come out like yours... killer!

One idea for you... not sure where on the bike, I would like your input and ideas Jeff... how about the racing number sign and bracket for that race look? Round or oval? Front or back of bike?

Let me hear your thoughts...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
YES... for the motor mount plates and loop covers!

Can not wait to see that tank come out like yours... killer!

One idea for you... not sure where on the bike, I would like your input and ideas Jeff... how about the racing number sign and bracket for that race look? Round or oval? Front or back of bike?

Let me hear your thoughts...
My thoughts don't count, but I like the large rectangular No. plates Jeff runs on the front of his race bikes. I like them even more when they are behind me on the track, but then who wouldn't? :D

He always makes them with style......everytime!

Last edited: