"CulverCityClassics Builds One More"

GoldenMotor.com

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I will use the larger one and also send you the smaller one to use if you want, it just has (2) 1/4 20 bolts that hold it.

I am going to have to figure out a way for the end to be removed easy, I have an idea so hope it works.

Glade you like the frame...people that show up and see it all want it...they really like it...myself included....

CCC

You can send both if you like... many thanks for coming up with something like this

CCC build #1 is for me.... they can look, but not take!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have completed the fake oil can. One side is secured with stainless 1/4 20 socket heads and the other matches it but not treaded into the pipe. The cover slides on and a threaded knob secures it. This would make a good area to store electronics for a lighting system or a keyed ignition system.

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The tank holds around 1.5 gallons...really fits the frame well.

You said you were tall Steve....lol...I am 5-11 and the frame fits me perfect...trust me you will enjoy the extra length and comfort.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
The tank holds around 1.5 gallons...really fits the frame well.

You said you were tall Steve....lol...I am 5-11 and the frame fits me perfect...trust me you will enjoy the extra length and comfort.
3 inches taller then you.... I love them bike honkin bikes like this one

You can't buy character in a bike at walmart or target.... it comes from being made by hand, and this bikes going to stand out far from the rest of them

Once again, thank you Jeff for the time and trouble of building her for me

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
CCC, i love this build, i love your other builds, and your craftsmanship is top notch. But just my $0.02, it may be too early to make a judgement but that faux oil tank doesnt look right.... is that the finished product, besides paint of course? The plastic end caps sliding over the can look a little cheap. Or will the plastic caps be remade in metal and sliding on the inside rather then the outside of the can????

Im only saying this because the rest of the build is such super high quality. Maybe it will look fine once painted but at the moment it looks a little out of place.