WANTED: Disk Brake Caliper

GoldenMotor.com

eraserskin

Jun 2, 2012
Louisville,Ky
I've got a whole set up that has never been used. Actually I have rear free-wheel steel-12g spokes with adapter/rotor/ caliper and venice motors springer fork bracket. I also have a rear coaster brake wheel steel-12g spokes as well a number of other things i'm getting ready to list. Going to try and post pics tomorrow.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I have a complete rear disc brake kit from chainganglowrider.com that has the adaptor for bikes with no rear disc tab. Go on the website,chech out the kit,give me an offer.
I also have an adaptor for converting a rear freewheel into a front disc wheel. Or it could be used to make a flip flop rear wheel into a disc wheel.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I've got a whole set up that has never been used. Actually I have rear free-wheel steel-12g spokes with adapter/rotor/ caliper and venice motors springer fork bracket. I also have a rear coaster brake wheel steel-12g spokes as well a number of other things i'm getting ready to list. Going to try and post pics tomorrow.

Hey Im looking for a bunch of stuff you listed for my Nephew building a bike, could you pm me what you have and prices.
Thanks