Moped and scooter night ride/meet Los Angeles

GoldenMotor.com

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
hmm, yeah, i guess id better get a tail light. I bought a battery today and some gator clips etc.. see if i cant work something out. (i am referring to our other post as well as this one). And Bizcotch doesn't your g friend ride with you? Try to bring her so i am not the only girl.: )
What type of lighting system are you putting together? are you hooking up the horn too?

Sounds great man! but the thing is that the green bamboo is soooo close to my house, so maybe after we hang out there i might split CAUSE ITS SOOOOO CLOSE! And i'll ride all the way over there. .xx.
Thats cool...

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Yessiree! Gonna add a couple of flashlights on the front in my fairing and another flickering light for the back. Sounds like fun seeing those scooter hooligans! Is Shaun gonna bring the "Pink Mamba" to ride?

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Sure will!

.wee. Hope everyone has got their lights installed.
Well, for now I just have a planet blinky cheap rear light. Is that enough? I also have one of those blinker/brake/horn light kits which i haven't hooked up because the wires are so short and i don't have a rear hand brake. That wire is so thin, I have some extra wire which is thicker that i could splice to make it longer. should that work? Do I need a working brake light is the question i guess?
I am on the look out for a cool looking rear light just haven't found a good one yet.

so am I :-|| or dance1

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Well, for now I just have a planet blinky cheap rear light. Is that enough? I also have one of those blinker/brake/horn light kits which i haven't hooked up because the wires are so short and i don't have a rear hand brake. That wire is so thin, I have some extra wire which is thicker that i could splice to make it longer. should that work? Do I need a working brake light is the question i guess?
I am on the look out for a cool looking rear light just haven't found a good one yet.

so am I :-|| or dance1
You dont need a brake light, no one is gonna have one.
just have a front and rear light and thats it.

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
posting this here because its just down the street from the 2 meeting spots..

BUT, I saw a motorized bike for sale outside a bike shop on Sunset today. Interesting. Could be cool I would like to see some riding around the hood! It was cute, Had big ape bars.

Thanks Rockvoice for your response.

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
posting this here because its just down the street from the 2 meeting spots..

BUT, I saw a motorized bike for sale outside a bike shop on Sunset today. Interesting. Could be cool I would like to see some riding around the hood! It was cute, Had big ape bars.

Just come out for the ride, you'll have a great time!dance1

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Re: UPDATE:Moped and scooter night ride/meet Los Angeles

[QUOTE=bizcotc

We're all lit up! I mean our stretches have multiple lights....... Ready to roll bout an hourxct2

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Just got back. cool ride , met up at the Good brew on Sunset for some refreshments (drinks)
then went to a burger joint (still on sunset) finished at The Green Bamboo in Little Tokyo.
Night missions are cool gotta do it again soon.
had 6 riders
Me Rockvoice
Bizcotch
Longhair
BangBang
Culver city classic
Turkman

oh and by the way, the reason we all went was the moped and scooter meet-up . so we go there and nothing , no one there. but was still a great night ride.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
thanks fellas for coming along.

Culvercityclassic is hardcore. Hope you made it home okay, thats a long way!!
I think we should do the night rides more often.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]dance1