Would like to offer a new engine mounted chain tensioner to the motorbike community!

GoldenMotor.com

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan
Re: Would like to offer a new engine mounted chain tensioner to the motorbike communi

Remember, the two required allen keys for installation are included for free when purchased through the forum! It's not much, but it does provide for some convenience! Just send me a PM!

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
Re: Would like to offer a new engine mounted chain tensioner to the motorbike communi

@Xseler - Don't forget to attach your muffler to the frame with some kind of bracket. It needs support because the vibrations and bumps might snap the bolts and/or cause your exhaust gasket to leak.

@Turbo - great product. I'm happy with mine. I had a bridge tensioner (non spring loaded) that was good but this one IMO..a cleaner design.

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan

@Xseler - Don't forget to attach your muffler to the frame with some kind of bracket. It needs support because the vibrations and bumps might snap the bolts and/or cause your exhaust gasket to leak.

@Turbo - great product. I'm happy with mine. I had a bridge tensioner (non spring loaded) that was good but this one IMO..a cleaner design.
Thanks Groove! Appreciate your business!

And for everyone else, only one more tensioner left! http://www.ebay.com/itm/49-66-80cc-...ng_Parts_Accessories&var=&hash=item2a2f4f7b8a

More will become available August 14th! Thanks to everyone!

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan

I'm finishing the machining of my next batch of tensioners this afternoon. I know a few people are waiting on them; just a few more hours and I will have an eBay listing up! I will update my signature below with a link. You can also send me $40 through paypal and I will be sure to ship it out this afternoon as long as payment is received by 3pm EST. A big thanks to everyone who has bought one already!

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX

Excellent, thanks for offering these! I had the similar skipu chain tensioner on my build. I do not think he is still making them, so yours fills the need nicely. Plus, you include a spring which his did not :)

Having a spring loaded chain tensioner brought a lot of peace of mind to the build and was much more aesthetically pleasing than the stock tensioner.

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan

Excellent, thanks for offering these! I had the similar skipu chain tensioner on my build. I do not think he is still making them, so yours fills the need nicely. Plus, you include a spring which his did not :)

Having a spring loaded chain tensioner brought a lot of peace of mind to the build and was much more aesthetically pleasing than the stock tensioner.

Thanks for your comment! I do include all necessary hardware with my tensioners, and it is much more visually appealing than the stock tensioner, which gives any motor-bike a more finished appearance.

And they are available for sale again! I'm going to make another batch soon to avoid selling out again. Please check out this link: www.ebayitem.com/181196082385

The link is also in my signature.

Please note, any orders placed between now and Thursday will be shipped out on Friday due to yet another camping trip (Can't seem to get enough of 'em lol).

Thank you to all my customers!

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan

To the top, and I just want to say thank you again to everyone who has bought a Michigan Motor Bike Tensioner! I've shipped one to England and shipping one to Puerto Rico tomorrow!brnot

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

To the top, and I just want to say thank you again to everyone who has bought a Michigan Motor Bike Tensioner! I've shipped one to England and shipping one to Puerto Rico tomorrow!brnot
Thats great, I'm really happy for ya and hope you sell a million of them, win win, you have a product that is quality made which helps solve chain tension problems for many and at the same time you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor..... thats what America was founded on, ones ability to capitalize on whatever moral and helpful opportunity there is for helping ones self as well as the country and our family, friends and neighbors...

looks to me like you're doing a great job and I know many of us here wish you the very best.
.flg.

Peace, Map

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

I've probably got a couple hundred miles on mine......not a single hiccup!

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan

Thats great, I'm really happy for ya and hope you sell a million of them, win win, you have a product that is quality made which helps solve chain tension problems for many and at the same time you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor..... thats what America was founded on, ones ability to capitalize on whatever moral and helpful opportunity there is for helping ones self as well as the country and our family, friends and neighbors...

looks to me like you're doing a great job and I know many of us here wish you the very best.
.flg.

Peace, Map
Thanks Map, appreciate the support! I'm happy to contribute a little something to the motorbike community!

I've probably got a couple hundred miles on mine......not a single hiccup!

As always Xseler, I appreciate you spreading the good word. Big thanks to my first mail-order customer who was willing to take a chance!

turbobuick1

Nov 6, 2012
Thumb of Michigan

TTT! Im happy to say they have been selling well. Recently, a couple to Hawaii, one to Puerto Rico, and one to England. Big thanks to all my customers! This tensioner has got me a little bit more involved with the forum, and as a result my head is swelling with motorbike ideas, like a need to build a 200cc vintage style boardtrack bike! Awesome forum, lots of gifted people on here, and lots of great builds!

Pluto

Sep 3, 2013
Chicago

I just ordered one. Looks like a great deal.

Thanks, David

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

Now that's a sick bike!
I have several old 20" BMX bikes sitting out back myself, seeing that bike made me think I may have to do one simular to that myself in the future just for kicks...... I bet that 20"-er is a bit squirrely on the dirt or at much speed....... I'll have a bout a 30T rear sprocket if I do one that would be a crazy ride at about 30MPH I bet........!

he did a nice job on that bike.... I really like it.

Map
reddd

Jamesgregory

Nov 22, 2012
Ohio

Is there a groove in the skate board wheel for the chain to ride in? If not what keeps the chain from riding off?