Your race bike photo's

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Looking for photo's for the next video so post your photos. Does not have to be specific photo of a race bike, just one that you have raced or plan to race.

Video will be posted @ http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=6360 when finished if we have enough photos.

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Here's a couple of a bike that can't wait to get back on the track!

Good ol' #3

See you pits!

BTW.....those are some cool pics of you and your bikes there Dave......the Death Race!

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's what my race bike's looking like these days... I put a shifter kit on it with a Nexus 3-speed hub & new alloy wheels, a front disc brake, reed valve intake & a billet head.

I've really been itching to get it on a track & see what it can do since all the changes... but it doesn't look like i'm going to be able to make it to the April 7th race either! :(

Here's a pic of me on it at the Willow Springs race.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Reeeeeeally.......12 pics so far from 4 members so far? I expect to see no one at the race week-end after this with this kind of weak response.

Wake up peeps......show us some exotic bikes that will put the fear into a catarpillar at least. CCC, Baird, flexman, Magrider, Easy Rider.........Ducedave.....my dead grandmothers? Oh, top secret hush hush.....shussssh, don't wake the baby!

C'mon girls, show us whatcha got.......besides milk!

dnut

Last edited:

hwybikedon

Mar 25, 2012
Florida
Those bikes are bad wicked.

Not to many fast bikes around here that I know of. Wife did not want me to have a motorcycle anymore since we layed a KZ down, with her grinding me into the ground. Pedals gettin me around that.
Got the itch tho keep up the nice work all.

Sorry not a racer but I could catch you if you had a three mile back strech for the finish, ok mabey five mile!!!

usflg

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Those bikes are bad wicked.

Not to many fast bikes around here that I know of. Wife did not want me to have a motorcycle anymore since we layed a KZ down, with her grinding me into the ground. Pedals gettin me around that.
Got the itch tho keep up the nice work all.

Sorry not a racer but I could catch you if you had a three mile back strech for the finish, ok mabey five mile!!!

usflg
Yes indeed........that's some pretty tall gearing ya got there!

dnut

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
all these bikes have seen some action on the tracks:

this bike took 5th place overall and 2nd place china at the 4/16/2011 deathrace. it's a '38 shelby frame and fork, 24" wheels, custom "Bonneville" back wheel covers...

i also raced it at willow springs, with some straight bars, bald tires, and many other problems, since i put it back together the night before the race. left some skin allover that track, but still walked away with 4th place china, even with a crash on the first lap:

rode this bike in the first race at the Grange. took 5th place. 1942 Colson Olympic:

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I got no racer, so I just been watching this thread.
Nice mabs! I like 'em!
I got one question...

Hwybikedon, How much do you weigh?
rc

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Here are a few pics of the race tandem as seen at Willow Springs....

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/img0347rf.jpg/]
[/URL]

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/img0348ob.jpg/]
[/URL]

dnut