wtb: SCSW Boxer Full Suspension 50cc Bike

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi fpjeepy05. If I recall robin was trying to sell his SCSW BOXER ABOUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. I don't know if he did or not. It was an excellent motorized bicycle. Thankyou.

fpjeepy05

Jun 4, 2010
Noank, CT
Actually I talked to Robin Back in 2010. He was asking $1500, which was more than I as willing to pay otherwise it would be mine.

I'll try contacting him again.

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
There getting harder to find in good condtion as they were made locally to me a couple years back for a limited time.
I had one for a while before i sold it for 1300 to someone... i do miss that bike sometimes
check out my pictures on profile of when i had it.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
There getting harder to find in good condtion as they were made locally to me a couple years back for a limited time.
I had one for a while before i sold it for 1300 to someone... i do miss that bike sometimes
check out my pictures on profile of when i had it.
I was wondering if you still had yours. I think there's a frame only at the shop. I have mine still but I don't plan on selling it.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Shoot won't the clone motor just bolt right into one of these bikes? Pretty sure..

Still got mine's keeping them too! I love this bike! No Hard Tails for me. Dang smooth ride:)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
My bad I did not know he wanted only locals and does not want to ship. If your near me and interested in a BoXer with the 9.4hp motor PM me and I will pass along who to contact.