Worksman drums and wheels 4 sale

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I have:1) Worksman front drums $30 shipped
2) Front 20" wheels 11guage complete with front drum.With or without solid tire $55 shipped they are heavy!
3 Front(or rear) rims 24" or 26" you can buy (not from me) a front hub kit or relace with any hub the drums I'm selling will lace into these rims.$30each or a set for $55 shipped
4) 2 rims and a front drum $75 shipped
5) Complete set of Worksmans 26" front and back coaster brake wheels with tubes and tires $165 shipped.I can swap in a $30 rim for the front rim and add drum that you will have to lace $175 complete set with drum
6)20" rims and spokes $20 shipped

All wheels have 11 gauge spokes These products are New and Worksman.

Also
I only take Postal Money orders and I ship that day or early next morning after recieving money order.I have sold to many members this way.

Attachments

Last edited:

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
only wheels laced with drums are 20" any of these wheels can be laced to the drums with the spokes the come with.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Thanks everyone I am out of drum brakes and only a few rims left.Stii have 20 inch rims a d solid tires.If you contacted me don't worry I still have your items.;

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
I hope you are going to be selling these for some time because in the middle of February Im going to need at least 2 sets if not 3 sets for some builds Ill be starting.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Thanx everyone...Well I have a few sets of rims and tires and that is it.All drums are gone.Yep that entire pile of stuff is gone.Thanx again...

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
UPDATE !!!! after xmas a few buyers backed out or did not contact me again..no biggie but now I wave a set of Worksman 26" 11g spokes which are laced into empty front hub a set of 24" same as above.these are $60 a set shipped.I have complete set 26" 11guage coaster brake rear, front axle complete with tires and tubes all new $155 shipped or I will trade for a heavy duti front fork like the new sunlite springer,abraham or a leaf springer...thanx and if you were a original buyer you are welcome back ...Next year.....

jds2000

Dec 31, 2013
The giant side of Texas
I have an old Newsboy. Any of these rims/hubs standard issue for it? I'm not sure of the year but I would like to fix it up a bit and I'd rather keep the parts as close to original as possible.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I have an old Newsboy. Any of these rims/hubs standard issue for it? I'm not sure of the year but I would like to fix it up a bit and I'd rather keep the parts as close to original as possible.
The coaster brake wheel set with tires I am selling will go on a news paper worksman for sure.You can order there bikes to fit your needs so this would have been one of the options.